Speculation about Bilbo/Howard | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Speculation about Bilbo/Howard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never good to be associated with negative press such as this, but it is quite possible that legal or team advice is to not speak to anyone without an attorney present. Hope it clears up quickly. Now, him wanting more money, well that's another matter...

Let's not all freak out please. He hasn't don't anything wrong, and is handling this mostly the right way with using his attorney to speak to the cops. Basically another off-season fluff piece.

He lives in Davie, FL.

The shooting was in Dunwoody, GA.

I haven't read any of these articles.

Where was he during the incident?

Whether It’s This Awful Situation....or Trying to get Him Signed (Re-Worked), Looking Like He Won’t Be In Aqua. Hopefully He’s Cleared......

It's concerning that he won't answer any questions that the police have for him though. Almost like he has something to hide or is protecting someone.
Screw that.

Lawyer up. Lawyer up fast every single time. Never voluntarily talk to the police. Always have someone there to represent your interests.

Cops aren't your friends. Your interests and their interests are not the same. They Lie. They misrepresent. They cajole. They are taught to manipulate you. Never forget that.

As the son of a non criminal attorney, I have always been told to never ever ever speak to law enforcement without an attorney - regardless of the circumstance.

I’ve told my own kids the same, and I’ve also told them never to speak to school administrators without parents.

the fact is that words can be twisted and memories can be blurry.

with all of that said, the very few circumstantial facts in these news releases don’t look great. It does look like his associates were involved.

The only reason it's a national story is because of X's name being exposed.

I'd trade Howard for two 1st round picks. Hopefully whatever this legal mess is doesn't hurt his value.

I'd do that in a heartbeat..unfortunately I'm not even totally sure we could get one 1st for him, most likely would be a conditional one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom