Speculation about Bilbo/Howard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua Shadow

Formerly 1 Dol Fan
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score

PFT just posted an article on a shooting at Xavien Howard’s former agents house from June 2020. It’s speculation but his name does appear on the incident report so I figured it was worthy of posting.

Mods: feel free to edit title/delete thread if there is room for improvements. I posted it in a hurry

Last edited:
Read the article....not sure I took anything from it other than his name was there amongst some others.

Miami Dolphins star cornerback Xavien Howard’s name appears on police documents as a person of interest in an unsolved Atlanta-area shooting from last summer in which no one was hurt but one round pierced a child’s playroom.

The home is owned by sports agent Damarius Bilbo, who represented Howard until the two parted ways over a business dispute sometime after October.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/amp.miamiherald.com/sports/nfl/miami-dolphins/article248462370.html

I'm not sure why this isn't being discussed more, bc it looks like it could be a very serious situation. Just his name being linked should warrant some concern.
Perhaps it isn’t being discussed in a sports forum because it’s a criminal matter and there is no evidence that Howard is involved in any way. I have no doubt the Dolphins and the NFL have looked into this incident if Howard’s name in in the report and neither the Dolphins or the NFL have expressed any concern publicly. So I have no idea why any posters on this forum would be concerned with this matter.

Absolutely no evidence that Howard has any involvement at this point. It's concerning that he won't answer any questions that the police have for him though. Almost like he has something to hide or is protecting someone.
Lol, you don't have to talk to the government. Usually bad things happen when you do. Nothing concerning about that at all.

I get that the evidence against howard is pretty scarce at this point, and I completely hope the situation remains that way. However, it is completely naive to ignore the situation and bury our heads in the sand. This story first came out 7-8 hours ago and has been largely ignored on this site. I fear that within 24 hours (regardless of the level of evidence) this whole thing will blow up into a national story that revolves around our best player and arguably the best defensive player in the league.

This stuff never ends good. Hopefully it’s nothing. I think it is odd that he isn’t returning questions or cooperating from police.

Absolutely no evidence that Howard has any involvement at this point. It's concerning that he won't answer any questions that the police have for him though. Almost like he has something to hide or is protecting someone.
Nonsense.

It's more likely that he has been advised (and rightly so) by his attourney to do and say nothing, until such time as he is served a subpoena to appear at a deposition.

It's not like he has been in hiding for the last 8 months. They know where to find him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom