Speculation about Bilbo/Howard | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Speculation about Bilbo/Howard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two years in a row for Howard also
Isn't it the same incident? Regardless, he still has the same agent doesn't he? I don't think there's much to see here. Hasn't Bilbo come out and said Howard has nothing to do with it?

Guy remember to keep the discussion about Howard and not get into the broader political discussions which you all know we don't do here

Thanks

Isn't it the same incident? Regardless, he still has the same agent doesn't he? I don't think there's much to see here. Hasn't Bilbo come out and said Howard has nothing to do with it?
Different incident, the other one he was arrested for domestic battery on his fiancee.

Also he changed agents, this is his old agents house. His new agent said he had nothing to do with it.

On the bright side, I don’t think he will have much leverage to demand a pay raise. Hope he isn’t involved but I’m nervous about his name in the incident report

Please stop this discussion guys

Talk about the player not the police

Last warning

X is a hell of a Corner, Flores and Grier know that, but you have to think at some point they won't want to deal with any of his off the field bullsh*t. See what you can get for the guy in a trade, especially if he's dead set on holding out for a better deal. If he was smart, he'd honor the contract he signed, show up and play ball. Never seems to work that way tho.

X can lawyer up and avoid cooperating with the Georgia cops, but if the NFL decides it needs to look into this, its player code of conduct can force him to cooperate with its investigation and answer its questions (the information from which would likely be shared with the Georgia authorities). And the NFL can suspend him if he's not cooperative or truthful.

If X wants a upgraded contract or the Dolphins want to move on from him, X needs to clear this up quickly.

X can lawyer up and avoid cooperating with the Georgia cops, but if the NFL decides it needs to look into this, its player code of conduct can force him to cooperate with its investigation and answer its questions (the information from which would likely be shared with the Georgia authorities). And the NFL can suspend him if he's not cooperative or truthful.

If X wants a upgraded contract or the Dolphins want to move on from him, X needs to clear this up quickly.

I mean his attorney came out and stated that Xavian had nothing to do with this and there is no evidence to suggest otherwise. He didn't have to even lawyer up, he could of just declined without a lawyer if he chose to.

That clears things up pretty well until new, and less circumstantial evidence comes out.

Keep in mind, there were no injuries or anything, so that is less incentive for the police to keep this investigation ongoing. Its only a story now because of the names.

And what is even weirder is, how does a millionaire agent, with a wife and kid at home, not have a security system or camera set up that shows a car pulling up to the front and a man getting out and firing a shot into the home. I live in a cheap condo in Broward county and I have front door coverage and parking lot coverage from my cell phone. Everything has been hearsay, even though this story came from the 12 year old son.

Its a very weird story and I don't blame X for utilizing his attorney and declining to speak to authorities when he doesn't have to. This approach sets a strong example that he had nothing to do with the case in its current state.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom