Speculation from unnamed head coach: Saban could surprise by drafting Smith | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Speculation from unnamed head coach: Saban could surprise by drafting Smith

Rick 1966 said:
I think there is a very good possibility Saban might draft Smith. I also think there is a possibility that the Browns will draft Ronnie Brown right behind them and then trade his rights and their second or third round pick for the rights to Smith.

Take the QB and in someone wants him really bad they will an offer to trade for him. If not....you've got your potential franchise QB. Sounds like a win-win either way...

nice post!

Aye...

dolfan72734me said:
Yep, so do I, laddie

Me, too. And I am beginning to think we may have another young QB on the roster this year. It's not graven in stone, but it sure could be a move Saban would make.

I think Saban wants a guy he can "turn over the keys to the car" to, and Smith has the talent AND all the intangibles for it. And why do you think he's trying so hard to get Ricky back right now? All that has come on the heels of Smith's workout. Do the math....

Was about to start a thread on the very subject. I think Saban wants Smith which is great because I want him on the Dolphins too. This guy is going to be a world-beater I have a feeling.

The timing of the overtures to pothead tells me that Saban wants an alternative plan to get a RB.

Back
Top Bottom