Spelling Lessons: Word of the day (Leinart) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Spelling Lessons: Word of the day (Leinart)

Phinfan31

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Ok, I really have to post a thread dedicated to this now. ITS LEINART PEOPLE.
L-E-I-N-A-R-T. If you dont even know how to spell the players name correctly...then in this case you cant even pronounce his name correctly...and honestly...I for one wont listen to what someone has to say about a player when they cant even get their name correct.

Phinfan31 said:
Ok, I really have to post a thread dedicated to this now. ITS LEINART PEOPLE.
L-E-I-N-A-R-T. If you dont even know how to spell the players name correctly...then in this case you cant even pronounce his name correctly...and honestly...I for one wont listen to what someone has to say about a player when they cant even get their name correct.
Oh, give me a break!!! Not everyone has time to look up a name for correct spelling before posting...WTF!

maybe if you couldn't spell paul posluszny, i'd give people a break. however, how many f'ing times has "leinart" been on this board, on sportscenter, on websites, in publications, on other websites....and how many times have you heard someone pronounce it line-hart? c'mon

kastofsna120 said:
maybe if you couldn't spell paul posluszny, i'd give people a break. however, how many f'ing times has "leinart" been on this board, on sportscenter, on websites, in publications, on other websites....and how many times have you heard someone pronounce it line-hart? c'mon

Yeah I agree, while yeah we all know who your talking about it is kinda annoying.

What ever happen to the rule I before E except after C. That is what is messing people up. E before I after L. This site has no spell check so we need to cut some slack. If correct spelling is a requirement here I'd have to find a new site.

idaho said:
What ever happen to the rule I before E except after C. That is what is messing people up. E before I after L. This site has no spell check so we need to cut some slack. If correct spelling is a requirement here I'd have to find a new site.

Yeah his name is an exception to the english language :lol:

Who really gives a **** about spelling? People will know who you are talking about anyway.

There's no use in trying to tell people this. Hell Fiedler was here for a long 5 years & people couldn't spell his name right.

kastofsna120 said:

Agree completely.

AND WE ARE TALKING ABOUT ONE OF THE BEST PLAYERS IN COLLEGE!

Its not like we are talking about a 4th round draft pick out of BYU that no one knows of. HE MIGHT BE THE TOP PICK IN THE DRAFT! And we saw/heard from him ALL last year also.

Free bump because the pretend college know-it-alls need to read this.

This bothers me as much as people who spelled AJ Feeley's name F-E-E-L-Y, like Jay Feely the kicker. :yell: Spell it right! Class dismissed. Doh. :lol:

Thank you to those of you who are on my side. This is the KEY...if you spell Leinarts name LeinHART then you dont even know how to pronounce his name...in which case how the hell is the person going to be respected when they dont even know how to PRONOUNCE the name???? If people spelled it Lienart I wouldnt care...but LEINHART IS SO ANNOYING. I wont listen to someone who calls him that...he is the best QB in college right now and if they havnt seen it in the papers, heard it on TV, or seen THE BACK OF HIS DAMN JERSEY IN A GAME...I wont respect their opinions. Whoever is with me hop on the bandwagon.

Back
Top Bottom