Spielman step's down | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Spielman step's down

The WANNY era is finally over! I wonder if this will have any impact on AJ? Remember AJ is the sole responsibility of RS. He scouted him and brought him here!

Dont let the door hit ya where the good lord split YA!!

clear.gif
*** clown!!!!!!!

I feel bad for the guy. He was stuck behind a lousy boss. When he finally got some control he only had ONE year to prove himself. You guys can kick a good man when he's down, but I predict with age and experience he will someday be one of the top GM's in the NFL. Just not for the Dolphins.

For those of you who call him a clown. I would venture to guess that he approached his job with more preparation and conscientiousness than 90% of you on this board.

jlfin said:
I feel bad for the guy. He was stuck behind a lousy boss. When he finally got some control he only had ONE year to prove himself. You guys can kick a good man when he's down, but I predict with age and experience he will someday be one of the top GM's in the NFL. Just not for the Dolphins.

For those of you who call him a clown. I would venture to guess that he approached his job with more preparation and conscientiousness than 90% of you on this board.

He sucks and will never be a top GM. What are you smoking?

byroan said:
He sucks and will never be a top GM. What are you smoking?

18 years old? Come back to this forum when you know something. Funny, younger people are supposed to be the ones with open minds. I won't even bother wasting my time debating this with someone as narrow minded and uninformed as you are. When you actually get a job, let us hope that you are not judged prematurely, as you are inclined to do to RS.

jlfin said:
18 years old? Come back to this forum when you know something. Funny, younger people are supposed to be the ones with open minds. I won't even bother wasting my time debating this with someone as narrow minded and uninformed as you are. When you actually get a job, let us hope that you are not judged prematurely, as you are inclined to do to RS.

Funny that you think I know nothing. You should learn something about life. Narrow minded and uniformed? You're the one stereotyping me. You're a joke to society. Welcome to my ignore list.

Back
Top Bottom