Sporting news article... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sporting news article...

Noodleman

Starter
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone with access to the fin article on the front page of the sporting news website could read it at post the the info in it? Thanks!

I have the pass to read the warroom stuff. Essentially Jason Cole says the same things we already know. IE. Saban wants to use mostly a 4-3 this year but will progress to the 3-4 eventually. Consequently, he wants big backers and Cole suggests Eddie Moore might not make the team. He does say that Crowder and Pope are big enough to do well in the scheme.

Pompei says the team is ripe for rebound, but that 8-8 will be their record, or at least somewhere around that. He says they could reach for the playoffs, but given the division it might be too tough to get there. That said, he said even if we get to 8-8 we could still end up in last place.

Says Chambers could breakout because he makes all the plays.

Cole says he is not sure Feeley will ever get the chance to blossom, or will blossom for that matter, because the previous coaches screwed the pooch by not playing him enough. Hence, we don't have a thorough evaluation of his abilities.

Everything else is just the standard speculation that we have all been reading.

Hope this helps.

downfield said:
I have the pass to read the warroom stuff. Essentially Jason Cole says the same things we already know. IE. Saban wants to use mostly a 4-3 this year but will progress to the 3-4 eventually. Consequently, he wants big backers and Cole suggests Eddie Moore might not make the team. He does say that Crowder and Pope are big enough to do well in the scheme.

Pompei says the team is ripe for rebound, but that 8-8 will be their record, or at least somewhere around that. He says they could reach for the playoffs, but given the division it might be too tough to get there. That said, he said even if we get to 8-8 we could still end up in last place.

Says Chambers could breakout because he makes all the plays.

Cole says he is not sure Feeley will ever get the chance to blossom, or will blossom for that matter, because the previous coaches screwed the pooch by not playing him enough. Hence, we don't have a thorough evaluation of his abilities.

Everything else is just the standard speculation that we have all been reading.

Hope this helps.

Good stuff. That's the first I heard that Moore is in danger of MAKING the team....

Yeah,I was suprised to hear Moore might not make the team. However, Cole is a loud mouth so perhaps it is only his speculation. I at least think Moore could contribute. But we will see.

phillyphinphan said:
Good stuff. That's the first I heard that Moore is in danger of MAKING the team....

That is surprising.
I am still really high on Moore. His injuries have really been irritating, but he looks great when on the field.

SuperMarksBros. said:
wow, tyrone calico and anquan boldin were still on the board when moore was chose...and at the time, we desperately needed a wr.

Remember now....Wanny was in charge of that draft.

SuperMarksBros. said:
wow, tyrone calico and anquan boldin were still on the board when moore was chose...and at the time, we desperately needed a wr.

LOl Calico was just charged with public indecency, having sex with an 18yr old in his Escalade.

Wow, that would be a bit of a shock if Eddie Moore didn't make the team. Not a shock based on his performance, but that we'd give up on a player that we had invested so high in. That's the first I've heard of him not possibly making the team. Interesting.

eddie4fins said:
LOl Calico was just charged with public indecency, having sex with an 18yr old in his Escalade.

Cmon...havent we all been down tht road before??

painnotpleasure said:
Wow, that would be a bit of a shock if Eddie Moore didn't make the team. Not a shock based on his performance, but that we'd give up on a player that we had invested so high in. That's the first I've heard of him not possibly making the team. Interesting.

Remember that was a wanny pick and not a Saban pick. Saban has no ties with him since he didnt pick him.

motioncityhifi said:
Remember that was a wanny pick and not a Saban pick. Saban has no ties with him since he didnt pick him.
True, but don't you think Saban would want to give someone we have invested a lot in (another example would be Feeley and Gordon) a chance to see if they can succeed under him as the Head Coach of this team. Or is it that Eddie Moore has been that unimpressive to the coaching staff and stinking up the place during practice? I mean we have some depth at LB, but not much... and we're pretty old with Junior and Zach... I just find it a bit shocking. But I agree with you, Saban's not going to let Wanny's screw ups or busts be part of this team. Though I would rather keep Eddie Moore over someone like say Travis Minor, Seth McKinney, or Taylor Whitley.

Back
Top Bottom