Sporting News Draft Guide is out! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sporting News Draft Guide is out!

Fin Fan in Cali

Fins Up!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I don't if this has been posted yet, and if has I apologize! They state our needs as LT, RB, QB, FS, CB, LB. They have given our draft grade for the last 5 years a D+, not too surprising. I just thought i would pass this along! Happy Easter!

Nublar7 said:
Its been out for about 2 weeks now. Good book that I recommend.
My bad, I have been getting ready to move, and having the house tented for temites, I have kinda been out of the loop. Thanks for the heads up though. I haven't read it yet, was there any gradings of players that surprised you Nublar?

Is the information pre or post combine?

I'd like to get a guide, but I wanna get the one with the most recent, updated information. Any experience on which one tends to be the most informative?

saves said:
I'd like to get a guide, but I wanna get the one with the most recent, updated information. Any experience on which one tends to be the most informative?
I think The Sporting News is the better one to get of them all.

i dont really like it, the information is antiquated, especially the round projection for each respective player...

With them rating the center position as a "C" for this year, do we give Hadnot the shot at center, and perhaps McKinney to be the back up, or is McKinney on the outside looking in?

does anyone have a link to where i could buy this online?

Its older. Pre Moss trade, and lots of FA signings. Kinda hard to make a guide with those going on. IMHO, should use a scouting service on the Net or something. Any FA signing affects what a team is going after in a Draft. And everyone else. The whole integrity of the mock draft is gone with Minnesota's aquisition of #7.

Mitchy71 said:
Its older. Pre Moss trade, and lots of FA signings. Kinda hard to make a guide with those going on. IMHO, should use a scouting service on the Net or something. Any FA signing affects what a team is going after in a Draft. And everyone else. The whole integrity of the mock draft is gone with Minnesota's aquisition of #7.
I believe they will update just before the draft with another edition.

The book is pre combine and pre FA. If you look, Moss is still a Viking and in their mock draft they have the Raiders taking a RB at 7.
Fin Fan in Cali said:
My bad, I have been getting ready to move, and having the house tented for temites, I have kinda been out of the loop. Thanks for the heads up though. I haven't read it yet, was there any gradings of players that surprised you Nublar?
Yes there were a few suprises, the main one being that Alex Smith being projected to go to the Saints at #15.

Back
Top Bottom