Sporting News Draft Guide is out! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sporting News Draft Guide is out!

fear-the-d said:
they are abit harsh! CB and QB are ok at present
I think they were saying CB for the fact they were probably figuring on us trading Surtain, and QB was due to the year Feely and Fiedler had. It was all of Feely's fault. I think this was put togther before we got Ferrote as well. I think if the right quarterback is theer in the 2nd or 3rd we have to take a good look at doing something then. I think we have to draft running back first though.

The best one to get I believe is the Sports Weekly Draft Guide it comes out like 2 weeks before the draft and is very accurate. I have the Sporting News one from last year and the Sports Weekly one and I looked at them both a week ago and Sports weekly was very accurate.

b_hjelmeland123 said:
The best one to get I believe is the Sports Weekly Draft Guide it comes out like 2 weeks before the draft and is very accurate. I have the Sporting News one from last year and the Sports Weekly one and I looked at them both a week ago and Sports weekly was very accurate.
Thanks!

The Sporting news has Spears staying on the draft board until 25th going to Denver. I don't think he will last that long. What do you think?

I always seem to end up buying there draft publication but dont take much stock in there opinion. I like to have all the draft guides I can on draft day (i'm a draft nerd) but there mock and rankings usually are way off. Might be due to them putting it out pre combine and individual workouts.

Back
Top Bottom