Sporting News "offseason grades" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sporting News "offseason grades"

burghPhinFan

there are some that call me...Tim
Reaction score
let's see, Miami gets..a C- :confused:

"The worst team in the AFC is in line for plenty of change, but you have to wonder what the impact will be. Rookie running back Ronnie Brown is sure to provide some spark, but quarterbacks AJ Feeley and Gus Frerotte look a lot like Jay Fiedler. And Miami might have regressed in the secondary, with cornerback Reggie Howard and strong safety Tebucky Jones replacing patrick Surtain and Sammy Knight. Grade C-"

No, AJ and Gus ( I hope) can actually throw the ball. And I guess the coaching changes and FA signings don't factor in? :fire: :shakeno:

Screw that idiot who ever wrote that, trust me...Miami is going to be turning some heads this season....AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats a rough grade. We didnt deserve that. We had many quality signings. Will just have to make them eat there words.

Who really cares what a stupid site says anyway. They have no football knowledge what so ever.

Just another dips**t trying make a buck but instead making an @$$ out of himself.

burghPhinFan said:
FYI:

Patriots C
Jets C-
Bills D+ :lol:

How the hell do the Patriots earn a higher grade than us? Apparently Logan Mankins is going to be the best player to come out of this draft. Not to mention the tremendous signing of that All-Pro WR David Terrell. :rolleyes:

The Patriots didn't have a terrible offseason by any stretch of the imagination, but I think most people around football would agree that we improved more than them.

I love my Dolphin's and I would really would love to say this is just another stupid reporter. Unfortunately, I agree with him. I wish I had the faith in Feely or Frerotte that some you do. I sincerely hope our quarterback situation turns out fine and we don't have to address it again next offseason. But our secondary is another story all entirely. Other than Madison I don't know how we're going to stop anybody from passing the ball. We had better get a hellacious pass rush from our front seven or I think we're going to get burned a lot. I just hope my concerns (paranoia) are unfounded.

Guys don't forget, until that first kickoff we are still THE WORST TEAM IN THE AFC!!! We have so many IFs on our team, a C- season is still possible.

Losing Wanny for Saban and getting Ronnie Brown immediately gave us a B- even if we didnt make another move.

Back
Top Bottom