Sporting News Prediction of Fins 1st Round Pick | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sporting News Prediction of Fins 1st Round Pick

MARLINSFAN305

Practice Squad
Reaction score
#20 Philip Rivers, QB, NC State

SN has a Mock Draft in their latest Super Bowl Issue.

We're going to move Phillip Rivers to Linebacker.

:drinker: :drinkers: :cooldude: :rocker: :happydrin :gossip: :friday: :spit: :lolcry:

The way I see it, wouldn't a WR be able to come in and contribute at #2 and even challenge for #1? Whereas a QB would have to wait a year or so. I think the pick is better spent on a WR seeing as we will be getting a veteran QB.

Originally posted by Fiedler for MVP
i'd rather take a WR with the #1 and deal for henson

That's the best way to go, IMO

Originally posted by bigmiamifan
The way I see it, wouldn't a WR be able to come in and contribute at #2 and even challenge for #1? Whereas a QB would have to wait a year or so. I think the pick is better spent on a WR seeing as we will be getting a veteran QB.

Usually no a wr does not contribute in his first year as a #2 or challenge for #1.

Why a QB or WR

I don't understand why all of you are asking for us to pick up a WR in the first round when this draft is suppose to be loaded with potentially great receivers. I think miami should concentrate on the OL and maybe get Andrews if by some miracle he is still there. I don't care what QB we have if our OL can't make holes for Ricky to run or give our QB time in the pocket we aren't gonna improve our Offence much.

Do we really need a 2nd WR that badly? Would seem to me that we can put together a decent 2nd/3rd WR situation through free agency but you're not going to be able to put together a good QB position through free agency unless you spend loads of cash...or draft a guy.

We NEED a quarterback for our future,If Rivers is there we need to take him. We need to groom some one ,what are you going to do go to Kmart to get one.If Brunel doesnt like it tough,you get paid to play not make personal deccisions.There are suppose to be an adundance of recievers this year ,third round should be very good ones left.UH T.O. 3rd rounder !

I think Miami...err...RS will try to get a deal for Henson. That gets done, then of course WR or OL will be in the plans.

If that fails then they will go for PR in round 1...

Back
Top Bottom