Sports Fan/Dolphins Fan | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sports Fan/Dolphins Fan

Duss

Starter
Reaction score
Post your opinions or stories

How did you become a dolphins fan and why do you think you luv the phins over any other teams

Agua

Fighting the media, one lie at a time
Reaction score
Great idea for a thread. I wish the mods would just STICKY that huge one that's probably on page 20 by now. It's just that there have to be at least 6+ of these threads each year and since everyone loves to add to those threads, it'd be great if they just sticked one big one.

Duss

Starter
Reaction score
Thanks I didnt know it was up there before since I am kind of a new kid on the block

Agua

Fighting the media, one lie at a time
Reaction score
I know man, and everyone loves these threads, that's why the mods ought to sticky that one that happened to hang around long enough to get 15 pages or so long.

Duss

Starter
Reaction score
I guess no one wants to contribute lol

drdolphin

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
I became a Dolfan when the Dolphins played the Cowboys back in SuperBowl 6. I was like 9 years old and my dad was a Cowboys fan. He asked me who I wanted to win and just to be a little prick I said Miami. As we all know Miami lost that game but when the next season rolled around my Dad reminded me I was now a Dolfan. I rolled with it and I'd say going 17-0 that year worked out pretty well for me. I've been the biggest Dolphins fan on the planet and I'm now 42. I live and die each week with them.

One Nation - The Dolphin Nation

Dr. Dolphin 24/7

SECfootball

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Like father like son. But I think I've passed my dad as far as dedication and love for the Phins goes. He grew up in Florida in the 70s so his whole family was Dolphins fans. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Timmy54

Not a 3am Member but still post whoring
Reaction score
i am a dolphin fan by birth. Dad lived in Palm Beach area growing up, watched the dolphins from the beginning, when i was born, i was born into a dolphins blanket that was specially sterilezed by my dad's request. Call it a father son thing, but we are both die hards.

JBinSD

Second String
Reaction score
I played QB, and never saw a better passer than Dan Marino. I also liked the colors a lot : ) Watching Marino as I grew up, I became a fan and never liked any other team. I like the Skins in the NFC a little by default, being from the DC area. But the Fins are my TEAM.

RoninFin4

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
First football game I watched was Miami vs. Dallas in the Leon Lett debacle, the Fins won, I've followed them ever since.

DolfanCole

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
I started really watching football when Dan was just starting out. It was a great show to watch. That hooked me. My passion for the Dolphins has just grew immensely ever since.

THOMAS_54

VICTORY IS MINE!!!
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Because Dan Marino co-owned Jerry Nadeau's car for 1 year. Then I cheered for the Dolphins.

Boik14

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
1st time I ever saw a football game live was @ a Phins/Jets game in the meadowlands. I was given tickets by ex Jet Rb Johnny Hector who was a college roommate of a guy who was dating my aunt at the time (this was back in 84 when i was 6). I went into that game pretty neutral & not knowing much about football and came away from it the biggest Marino fan on the face of the planet. So i guess i started liking the phins cause of Marino

Top Bottom