Sports Illustrated Predicts Dolphins To Win 3 Games In 2018 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sports Illustrated Predicts Dolphins To Win 3 Games In 2018

Lol nice try. When has Still made the pro bowl?
A popularity contest? Landry only made it as an alternate btw. So apparently he's not that popular. I'll stop because you will never agree i guess

Stats and a popularity contest don't mean you are better. You need to dig deeper fyi

A popularity contest? Landry only made it as an alternate btw. So apparently he's not that popular. I'll stop because you will never agree i guess

Stats and a popularity contest don't mean you are better. You need to dig deeper fyi
landry was dolphins best wr last 3 yr. plus he is a alpha dog player. he will be miss point blank... you can say what you want but he is good football players. yes he need control hisself sometime I agree...I hate when player leave in someone on here talking trash about man....

wrong again mod

Landry is not easy to replace .Such a xomkco misconception on this board. I know you want him to be. But ammendola+Wilson<Landry

I disagree with that! No he wont be easy to replace, but what ive read is that we are going to spread the ball a bit more. Cutler-Landry<Tannehill-Wilson-Amendola!!! Plus, we get a whole year of Drake and Gore!

I disagree with that! No he wont be easy to replace, but what ive read is that we are going to spread the ball a bit more. Cutler-Landry<Tannehill-Wilson-Amendola!!! Plus, we get a whole year of Drake and Gore!
the bold part is true, but Thill+Landry>Thill+Amendola+Wilson. Not sure why Cutler is even mentioned since we aren't talking about him and he was only here 1 year

Landry is not easy to replace .Such a xomkco misconception on this board. I know you want him to be. But ammendola+Wilson<Landry

Many seem to think he isn't easy to replace. Well when the Dolphins had Brian Hartline catching 76 balls out of 133 targets prior to Landry, that argument sort of falls on it's face. Not exactly as well as what Landry did but close enough to where you can envision a scenario where Wilson and Amendola TOGETHER can improve on Brian Hartline's production.

Many seem to think he isn't easy to replace. Well when the Dolphins had Brian Hartline catching 76 balls out of 133 targets prior to Landry, that argument sort of falls on it's face. Not exactly as well as what Landry did but close enough to where you can envision a scenario where Wilson and Amendola TOGETHER can improve on Brian Hartline's production.
Plus Kenny stills is a TD maker with huge yards per target. So more targets for him is never a bad thing

lol

Suh = tough loss

Landry = we'll see

I like the roster changes aside from that. I like them a lot.
Suh: great INDIVIDUAL player. Drew double teams but did not make others around him better. Defense with him was poor.
Landry: caught passes and gained yards but did not change game outcomes
Pouncey: 80% (less?) than he once was due to injuries. Cannot practice so timing of the OL hurts.
I have no idea how many games we will win but I’m ok with the “losses” and trades and the draft seemed to have helped. We shall see.

all Kenny stills is mike Wallace 2 w with same status
parkers is up and down stay hurt closed to a bust...1st rd pick
I do nt know about 2 new wr we got but we will see.

Back
Top Bottom