Sports Illustrated Predicts Dolphins To Win 3 Games In 2018 | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sports Illustrated Predicts Dolphins To Win 3 Games In 2018

And his biggest TD year was last year so.... Gase did him a favor scheming him TDs in his contract year. He should be grateful not taking shots at this team
Scheme definitely helped inflate his numbers. We have seen other WRs leave Miami, dis RT and then flop, we'll see if Jarvis is any different

what you call force feeding is really getting the ball in your best player's hands

We can all tell that you have a man crush on Landry. Please keep us informed how well he is doing in Cleveland as you become part of the Browns fan blog.

Most of us here are looking at the team as a whole. And it looks like most of us believe The team as a whole has Improved.

My opinion is Landry, as many has suggested, he’s pretty easily replaced with similar talent. I agree he is a good receiver but he is not a game changer and he will not be missed.

Anybody that thinks the Dolphins will win Fewer games this season then they won last season with Cutler at quarterback is dead wrong in my opinion. It is ridiculous to think the coaching staff decided to get rid of three outstanding players shake up the entire coaching staff just to lose more games… As if they said....

ohmy God we just won six games and we are the Dolphins we cannot have that we must win fewer games ...
let’s get rid of the best wide receiver that has ever graced our fields and that dominant defensive tackle he must Have been the reason for all of these wins get rid of him too...

And these coaches have done a hell of a job getting us six wins they have to go ....

now we are in position to really suck

This kinda reminds me of the 2007 season. We were mediocre and some changes were made. I felt we were borderline wildcard team as did other fans. Colin Cowherd came out on his radio show and did a team by team prediction. He predicted 0-16. I thought he was absolutely crazy. We went 1-15.

At the end of the year, when he’s proven to be off, he will use that standard false humility thing and say “well, I thought Miami would only win three games, so what do I know” and then laugh. The subtext of this technique is to say “I am an expert and Miami did better than I thought, so, who knows, you cannot actually predict this.”

That’s the wrong approach. I’d like to see him have the balls to say “I was intellectually lazy and didn’t dig deep at all in my prediction. I apologize for my shoddy work and next time I will try to carry out more rigorous analysis.”

The only way he’s right is if Tannehill goes out for the year, and, while anything is possible, there’s no basis for predicting that.

Shoddy work not to look under the hood and see many improvements on what ailed the team in 2017. Miami self destructed with mental errors and suffered from poor quarterback play and moxie. Miami brought in new position coaches to minimize errors and 17 is back. Miami acquired some veteran leadership and should have an improved offensive line. The Dolphins’ roster is arguably deeper than it has been in years. As attrition strikes by December, there will be more depth save quarterback.

At the end of the year, when he’s proven to be off, he will use that standard false humility thing and say “well, I thought Miami would only win three games, so what do I know” and then laugh. The subtext of this technique is to say “I am an expert and Miami did better than I thought, so, who knows, you cannot actually predict this.”

That’s the wrong approach. I’d like to see him have the balls to say “I was intellectually lazy and didn’t dig deep at all in my prediction. I apologize for my shoddy work and next time I will try to carry out more rigorous analysis.”

The only way he’s right is if Tannehill goes out for the year, and, while anything is possible, there’s no basis for predicting that.

Shoddy work not to look under the hood and see many improvements on what ailed the team in 2017. Miami self destructed with mental errors and suffered from poor quarterback play and moxie. Miami brought in new position coaches to minimize errors and 17 is back. Miami acquired some veteran leadership and should have an improved offensive line. The Dolphins’ roster is arguably deeper than it has been in years. As attrition strikes by December, there will be more depth save quarterback.

This team has a LOT of changes this year. Likely 6-8 on O, depending on how we count. Maybe 5 on D. And some will be 2nd year starters. Some new coaches. No one can say with assurance h ok w that will play out by game 17. I get it the divergence of opinions. I don't get those throwing around absolutes

Nobodys forcing you reply to my comments. And this board is about a bunch of wishful fans supporting a not great team, which is beating a dead horse year after year.

Nobody's forcing you to follow them.

Always fun listening to those "fans" that do nothing but bash the team and constantly point out how awful they are. Gotta wonder why (if they truly despise the team so much) they spend their time bothering to come on a fan site.

To be fair, once you get into the tight red zone, any guy that's not some kind of mismatch player is going to need scheme help to score.
Thats the thing though, 36 of his 39 career TDs came from the red zone... I think you can safely make the argument that Landry had to be schemed open to score TDs

This is getting ridiculous. I would bet my life savings that we win more than 3 games. Unless something catastrphic happens, there is no way we don't win more than 3 games.

usatsi_9781696.jpg

Dolphin fans can add Sports Illustrated to the long list of publications that believe the team is headed towards a terrible 2018 season.

Monday Morning Quarterback (MMQB) released its 2018 season predictions for all 32 NFL teams on Thursday morning, and they predicted the Dolphins will finish with a 3-13 record. The Dolphins were picked third in the AFC East behind the New England Patriots (13-3) and New York Jets (6-10), and slightly ahead of the Buffalo Bills (2-14).

https://dolphinswire.usatoday.com/2...ted-predicts-dolphins-to-win-3-games-in-2018/
DILLY!!! DILLY!!!
OR
THE PIT OF MISERY

Back
Top Bottom