Sports Illustrated Predicts Dolphins To Win 3 Games In 2018 | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sports Illustrated Predicts Dolphins To Win 3 Games In 2018

This is ridiculous, everyone thinks we will suck even more without Cutler lol.

the bold part is true, but Thill+Landry>Thill+Amendola+Wilson. Not sure why Cutler is even mentioned since we aren't talking about him and he was only here 1 year

he was the guy that got the ball to landry to accumulate 100+ catches!

Gase had to design plays for Landry to score. You'd think your best player could win with any route and not have to be schemed open

SI has been garbage since I was a kid. Even before internet I didn’t bother reading that ****. It’s bad and always like a month behind. Pathetic analysis. 3 wins with our easy schedule and all the talent? Yeah right

Gase had to design plays for Landry to score. You'd think your best player could win with any route and not have to be schemed open

To be fair, once you get into the tight red zone, any guy that's not some kind of mismatch player is going to need scheme help to score.

So since Brady also plays on a surgically repaired knee they’ve got the Pats winning about 4 or 5 games right? ...

Hello? Sports Illustrated, you still there? Hello?

To be fair, once you get into the tight red zone, any guy that's not some kind of mismatch player is going to need scheme help to score.
And consider every TD Landry scored was less than 10 yards. No individual will replace him but I see a more productive passing offense in total

Just a little advice. Attacking the staff won't really work in your favor.

You think Landry is the greatest player ever, got it. Let's just move on to another topic instead of beating this dead horse to a pulp.
Nobodys forcing you reply to my comments. And this board is about a bunch of wishful fans supporting a not great team, which is beating a dead horse year after year.

Back
Top Bottom