Sports Reporters on ESPN | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sports Reporters on ESPN

PAR

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Watching Sports Reporters as they babble about football, one topic being that "Wanny is no Don Shula"

Jon Saunders is a biased jerk. He has no business on the air.

Just getting it out of the way, cuz somebody is bound to say it. :lol:

Originally posted by Muck
Jon Saunders is a biased jerk. He has no business on the air.

Just getting it out of the way, cuz somebody is bound to say it. :lol:

Ha!Ha! They never mentioned Wanny anyway as they said they would. I also think that Lupica is a jerk, whether biased or not. He acts like he is "God's gift to the world". Remember what the wizard looked like when Dorothy and Co. finally found him? That's what I think of Lupica. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I like Saunders. He was just making a joking reference to Le Batard. They weren't going to talk about that. Just part of the intro.

Originally posted by Muck
I like Saunders. He was just making a joking reference to Le Batard. They weren't going to talk about that. Just part of the intro.

Gotcha! ;) But I meant what I said about Lupica.

"Miami has underachieved for years. The problem with that team is that the individuals are great, but as a whole.. they're just an average team."
-Steve Young, ESPN

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
"Miami has underachieved for years. The problem with that team is that the individuals are great, but as a whole.. they're just an average team."
-Steve Young, ESPN

That was a good point. But I love my Dolphins, and will either sink or swim with them. :lol: Hopefully it's the latter. :)

Before the season started, we were "one of the most talented teams in the league" and now we are just average? I'm sick of all these "analysts" opinions. When the Dolphins go on a winning streak and beat a couple good teams they'll be kissing our a@@es again. They just jump on the bandwagon every week w/ whoever is winning.

Back
Top Bottom