SportsCenter | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

SportsCenter

There should be offers for us for the #2 pick since that (assuming the Niners take Rodgers) Edwards and Smith are there. I am sure there are teams that secertly wants Edwards or Smith.

PhinDude88 said:
There should be offers for us for the #2 pick since that (assuming the Niners take Rodgers) Edwards and Smith are there. I am sure there are teams that secertly wants Edwards or Smith.

Offcourse there's going to be offers. We just can't be too stingy about these offers because they aren't going to go by the NFL draft value chart...

I dont think Saban wants to miss out on the best players of this draft. Rodgers will go to the 9ers, and after that you have Edwards, Smith, and Brown. Those three could a be probowlers in a few years. Unless Saban gets a great offer to trade down I think he wants to stay at the 2nd pick.

PhinDude88 said:

yea maybe the dolphins. I could live with either one at two. :cooldude:

#2 Pick

I read on one of the draft prediction boards that the Vikes were considering trading up to make sure they get one of the WR's. The Vikes have two #1's with the trade of Moss. I would love to see us get the #7 and their other #1 for our #2. I really believe Saban wants to figure out a way to get Spears along with a RB. If he trades with the Vikes and gets a #2 for Surtain from KC...then he can package the #2 and the lower Vikes #1 and move up.

Just a thought.

Phintasy said:
I read on one of the draft prediction boards that the Vikes were considering trading up to make sure they get one of the WR's. The Vikes have two #1's with the trade of Moss. I would love to see us get the #7 and their other #1 for our #2. I really believe Saban wants to figure out a way to get Spears along with a RB. If he trades with the Vikes and gets a #2 for Surtain from KC...then he can package the #2 and the lower Vikes #1 and move up.

Just a thought.

That wouldn't be too bad...caddilac and barron in the first and orlavsky in the second?

Phintasy said:

Just a thought.
he doesnt want spears he wants a player that we need. definatley not a dl...we just signed 2 notincluding romero.

Dolfan73 said:
That wouldn't be too bad...caddilac and barron in the first and orlavsky in the second?
dont you think it would be better to take adrian mcpherson instead of ovlorski, they both arent exactly locks and mcpherson has about a 100 times better upside to him. I think if we take a qb it should be mcpherson.

Phintasy said:

Just a thought.

If we did trade down then trading down the the Vikes would be my first choice. Since they have a pick in the top 10 and another one before #20 comes.

u r b hind d times buster

Roman529 said:
Dan Patrick's radio show is the worst..all he talks about is Dibbs and his tattoos....maybe he is in love with him.....seems to have a very high opinion of himself too. They always lead off with stuff and then you have to wait the whole show to hear about it...I hate that. Boooyahhh!!! :rolleyes:
yo donkey, dibbs has been gone now for atleast 6months....dan patricks show is lame, but his dry humor is funny...but personally i think he's a lou hotlz....but he's much better then jim rome you frigning clone.....

Back
Top Bottom