SportsCenter | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

SportsCenter

Shamboubou

THE REAL SOUL SHAKER!
Reaction score
There is supposed to be something on what the 49ers and Fins are going to do with their top picks. I dont know what its going to be about, but they make it sound like we are going to trade down. Within the Sportscenter on right now.

they just went to commercial and said. "With Ricky not coming back then the phins will draft a replacement. Why Cedric Benson is that replacement, or is he?"

i hate the suspense of SC

the way dan patrick said it, made it seem like we'd pick cedric or ricky was coming back...

yeah and we wont see anything until like the last 15 min and have to watch all this baseball crap. I will be so glad when college b-ball is over, I'm tired of hearing about it.

yea, they always do this... they'll probably cut to mortenson and say what we all know... " ideally the dolphins would love to trade down to address several of their needs ( Rb, Wr, OL, DT, S).. but if they can't trade down, look for them to take Ronnie brown, with Cedric Benson and Braylon Edwards with outside shots.

Gr8BambinoTy said:
the way dan patrick said it, made it seem like we'd pick cedric or ricky was coming back...

I personally look for him to come back, he needs the money for one and second I think that he misses the game. With Saban coaching now and Linehan as the OC I think it will be more likly to lure him back.

I'm sure it will be a small blurb of reptitive info that tells us nothing..typical sportscenter

His Dudeness said:
yea, they always do this... they'll probably cut to mortenson and say what we all know... " ideally the dolphins would love to trade down to address several of their needs ( Rb, Wr, OL, DT, S).. but if they can't trade down, look for them to take Ronnie brown, with Cedric Benson and Braylon Edwards with outside shots.
yeah, i picked that up too... It's not going to be anything we dont already know, but sometimes ESPN surprises you... But, judging from their track record, ESPN reports stuff we have already heard and know a lot later than you'd expect.

An exception would be when ricky quit, and i found finheaven later that day. i wanted to the fin fans were thinking, and have been here ever since. Thanks Ricky, b/c of you i found finheaven...

Well, what did they say????

I think they will probably have some draft guy on there talking about what he thinks the Niners and Fins are going to do. Maybe he will have a different suggestion that what we have seen here. Even though I think we have seen everything here from drafting Smith to the Waterboy from podunk. Yeah at least Ricky quitting was good for something.

gofins said:
Well, what did they say????

I dont think they said anything yet, they are talking about the NCAA championship.

Back
Top Bottom