Spread the McGahee love | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Spread the McGahee love

We Got To Control Him Next Time..

He Trashed Us Game 2 Last Year...

We Will Be Ready

LosmanOwns7 said:
I don't think it'll happen this season, but in a year or two, it's a possibility.

Especially when the Bills play teams like Miami...

Man I cant wait for someone to knock his knee backwards again,You Bills fans know its comming.. sorry but thats funny I cant wait to see him walk like a flamingo..walk like a flamingo...:rofl3:

BBsuck said:
Man I cant wait for someone to knock his knee backwards again,You Bills fans know its comming.. sorry but thats funny I cant wait to see him walk like a flamingo..walk like a flamingo...:rofl3:
that something that somone who's scared of the bills would say. Someone could also snap Brown legs into two you know.

Unlike you, I wouldn't want that to happen to Brown because I would love for the bills to beat the **** out of your fins with your best players available. You obviously want to face our team without our best players because you're so scared of the bills that you probably **** in your pants just thinking about them .

Thread Edited - Posts Removed

BBSuck and Losman7 each get 24 hours off.

This is not a smack forum.

BTW - It's totally classless for someone to root for injuries. Especially those with the severity of McGahee's. These people aren't objects. They're human beings. And they have everything that the rest of us have, like families and responsibilities. They also feel pain.

To root for something tramatic like that to affect a man simply because he works for a particular company (which he had little say in selecting), that's just pathetic.

Muck said:
BBSuck and Losman7 each get 24 hours off.

This is not a smack forum.

clear.gif

the guy better do a LOT better then he did last year. only averaging 3.97 ypc is terrible.NO it was not 4.0 ypc,it was 3.97 ypc.they rounded it off to 4.0 ypc.
he looks slow,every time i seen him play he seems to go down very easily. he is nothing to fear.

bills will fight for third place with miami. loserman is basically a rookie.i think jp loserman is mike mcmahon part 2. he will look to run almost immediately after the ball is snapped and wont give the play time to develope. and when he does throw,expect him to be ALL over the place with the ball.i see a ton of pics for jp.

phins7and9in05 said:
the guy better do a LOT better then he did last year. only averaging 3.97 ypc is terrible.NO it was not 4.0 ypc,it was 3.97 ypc.they rounded it off to 4.0 ypc.
he looks slow,every time i seen him play he seems to go down very easily. he is nothing to fear.

bills will fight for third place with miami. loserman is basically a rookie.i think jp loserman is mike mcmahon part 2. he will look to run almost immediately after the ball is snapped and wont give the play time to develope. and when he does throw,expect him to be ALL over the place with the ball.i see a ton of pics for jp.

Pretty horrible first post. I hope we can expect better from you in the future.

phins7and9in05 said:

It is blatantly obvious you have no idea what you're talking about.

Mr. Right said:
2000? Probably not.

I see him getting 1500-1600 yards with 18-20 TDs

i see him blowing out his reconstructed knee in the 5th or 6th game and hearing all the bills fans in buffalo crying the rest of the year

bflomike said:
i see him blowing out his reconstructed knee in the 5th or 6th game and hearing all the bills fans in buffalo crying the rest of the year

What is with you finfans hoping and praying McGAhee gets hurt?

Scared? Obviously.

Tell the truth...You Don't want to play us with McGahee. You know he ran over ZT last year, you know he'll do it again. Thats the only reason.

I look forward to playing you with every starter intact, obviously you feel you need top face our backups to stand a chance. Cowards.

Woah Losman7 calm down just because 1 person mentions injury doesn't mean you start calling us cowards. Also I have great respect for Mcgahee and I think he can be the best runningback in a year or 2 possibly next year if Losman proves to be a threat quickly so no teams load up the box against him.

wazzy said:
Woah Losman7 calm down just because 1 person mentions injury doesn't mean you start calling us cowards. Also I have great respect for Mcgahee and I think he can be the best runningback in a year or 2 possibly next year if Losman proves to be a threat quickly so no teams load up the box against him.

You aren't ALL cowards, just the two tough guys who are sooo "hardcore" that they root for injuries.

They give the rest of you a bad name, and should be ostricized and shunned

bflomike said:
the a$$holes just keep multiplying like roaches. :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom