Spread the McGahee love | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Spread the McGahee love

McGahee

I respect McGahee. Any player out of UM gets my utmost respect. But he will have to deal with an upgraded defense that does not have a problem stopping the run. WAR FINS!!!!!

Mcgahee is an awsome player and even though we have Ronnie Brown I still think you guys got the better runningback.

True, he will be the workload with a almost a rookie QB in there. I respect the guy alot and he is one of my fav players. I am very glad that he healed from his injury that he had in college. Its alittle bit early for predictions, but i think he could get 1,300-1,500.

Dolfan984 said:
He's gunna have to improve that 4.0 yards per carry to get to 2000.

He CARRIED the Bills offense last year. He had so many carries, so obviously his YPC was low. Especially being in the best defensive division in the NFL.

There's no way in hell that McGahee will have 2000 yards this season. With a QB that has proven nothing, the line of scrimmage will be stacked with defenders to stop McGahee. I really think if he can get to 1300-1400 yards with the inexperienced QB then that will be a successful season.

Crisis said:
He CARRIED the Bills offense last year. He had so many carries, so obviously his YPC was low. Especially being in the best defensive division in the NFL.
248 is no SO MANY carries. The part about the best defensive division i'd have to agree with.

ether79 said:
248 is no SO MANY carries. The part about the best defensive division i'd have to agree with.

He only had 11 starts. He

ether79 said:
Yeah I guess an average of about 24 a game is a good amount. Didn't he play in the other 5 games too?

Barely, he saw limited time in the first few game. The first game he started was against the Fins in Buffalo, week 5. The next week he played a little, but Henry got the start, and from then on it was all Willis

I don't think it'll happen this season, but in a year or two, it's a possibility.

Especially when the Bills play teams like Miami...

#84Fan4Life said:
There's no way in hell that McGahee will have 2000 yards this season. With a QB that has proven nothing, the line of scrimmage will be stacked with defenders to stop McGahee. I really think if he can get to 1300-1400 yards with the inexperienced QB then that will be a successful season.

So we've got

a QB, a FB/TE, McGahee, 5 linemen, and Moulds, Evans, and Parrish

you are going to stack 8 in the box and to stop the run, leaving Moulds (who continuely burns you) Evans (who burned you last year w/ Surtain AND Madison) and now Parrish (who is faster than anyone in your secondary) ???

Losman, or any other QB, will have a field day off play action in that situation.

Look, Losman is going to have growing pains, but if teams completly disregard him as FinFans do, he has the arm to make them pay.

If nothing else throw it far and let evans or parrish run under it, or throw it short and let Moulds take it from whoever is guarding him.

Back
Top Bottom