Spurs vs. Mavericks | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Spurs vs. Mavericks

305TillIDie said:
game 6 coming...cant wait..great games today:up:

Nothing like playoffs to bring out the fan in people, my lady had her friends here and they got into the games, yelling and screaming.

The Cavs brought there "A" game as well as both the Spurs and Mavs..too close to call, but the next game for them will be really exciting.

icephinfan said:
Nothing like playoffs to bring out the fan in people, my lady had her friends here and they got into the games, yelling and screaming.

The Cavs brought there "A" game as well as both the Spurs and Mavs..too close to call, but the next game for them will be really exciting.
yep..Kobe was in studio..Charles didnt talk to him much..they cant stand each other...:lol: ..big ups to the Cavs..they showed heart and was willing to take the game away from the pistons..i was happy the Cavs won..i felt like a Cavs fan earlier..:lol:

icephinfan said:
Man, your boys got lucky!!!!!:wink:
Its all good.It kindof makes up for the bad officiating in games 2 and 3.Spurs know they need to go out and get game 6 so they can come back home.

Dre3000 said:
Its all good.It kindof makes up for the bad officiating in games 2 and 3.Spurs know they need to go out and get game 6 so they can come back home.

I knew they would bring it, they had to. They were a wounded animal fighting to stay alive, and that's what they did.

icephinfan said:
I knew they would bring it, they had to. They were a wounded animal fighting to stay alive, and that's what they did.
The heart of a champion...The Spurs wont go quietly.Timmy D was a monster tonight.We need 2 more games from him like that.

Dre3000 said:
The heart of a champion...The Spurs wont go quietly.Timmy D was a monster tonight.We need 2 more games from him like that.

Yes and your boy Manu G. went off, well the little I saw anyway.:D

icephinfan said:
Man, they better come hard in game 6. In Dallas:eek:
You better believe.Im sure the Spurs will at least play very hard.It'll be a special effort.We need complete games from everybody.I like the idea that Popovich has of running with the Mavs(playing small ball).Its our best chance.

Dre3000 said:
You better believe.Im sure the Spurs will at least play very hard.It'll be a special effort.We need complete games from everybody.I like the idea that Popovich has of running with the Mavs(playing small ball).Its our best chance.

Yeah, hey how did they do, with containing Dirk's outside shot???

icephinfan said:
Yeah, hey how did they do, with containing Dirk's outside shot???
The main thing is we didnt let him go to the line as much as he did in the previous games.The idea is to try and limit his field goal% but more than anything keep him off the free throw line fouling out our stars.

Dre3000 said:
The main thing is we didnt let him go to the line as much as he did in the previous games.The idea is to try and limit his field goal% but more than anything keep him off the free throw line fouling out our stars.

If you guys win game 6 you got it, the Mavs seem to faulter in the big games, every year, it's kinda like a jinx or something.

icephinfan said:
If you guys win game 6 you got it, the Mavs seem to faulter in the big games, every year, it's kinda like a jinx or something.
Well this year they are much better defensively.It also doesnt hurt to have a coach that played for the Spurs and knows alot of their tendencies.They wont go without a fight like they used to.Friday will be interesting.Another game like tonight and Dallas starts making too many mental errors.

Dre3000 said:
Well this year they are much better defensively.It also doesnt hurt to have a coach that played for the Spurs and knows alot of their tendencies.They wont go without a fight like they used to.Friday will be interesting.Another game like tonight and Dallas starts making too many mental errors.

See, that's my point, Dallas makes too many mental errors, they can be very dominate, but they make dumb mistakes and shoot bad shots. When they calm down and play smart, they dominate.

Back
Top Bottom