Stacy Andrews getting some love on Steelers flagship radio | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stacy Andrews getting some love on Steelers flagship radio

burghPhinFan

there are some that call me...Tim
Reaction score
Steeler annoucer Tunch Ilkin (former Steeler T) is hopefull them Stillers will draft Shawn Andrews. He did go on to say that the only thing his brother, Stacy, is missing is experience. In fact one of the scouts in the league he recently talked to had Stacy ranked as the #2 T after Gallery. Seems the secret's out, but it would be great to grab him in the 3rd. SportsWeekly has him ranked as the #16 T overall, maybe he will drop down if they don't get a #2.

I made a thread about Stacy awhile ago...seems the secret is out. I wouldn't say he's the 2nd best to Gallery..the guy's only played 5 games! But he has the tools to be special. I hope Spielman at least gives him a look.

If we do get him, we shouldn't expect anything out of him for a couple years. He needs a lot of coaching.

I think I remember that thread. They were really raving about this guy, pretty much saying that if had more playing time in, he would be way better than Shawn. scary. SW reports he ran a 5.07 40. he's 6-6, 342. projected as a 5-6 rounder, I say take him in the 4th at 119!

Back
Top Bottom