stacy mack | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

stacy mack

catapano

get out da way
Reaction score
why did the texans get rid od stack mack? i think i remember him running pretty well against miami last year?

In five games he AVG. 2.7 YPC.

No thanks to Stacy Mack.

i wouldnt want Mack on this team unless we were doing a Thunder and Lightning approach...

I remember Dominick Davies being much more impressive against us. Mack avg. 2.5 yds per carry and wasn't part of their future. That's why he was cut. If we brought him in it would be as a short yardage back. i'd be okay with that but I'd prefer to just use Konrad in that capacity.

If cheap, Stacey Mack could give us some insurance in short yardage situations. He is a bigger back and he has good experience. He can handle a load for a week or two if needed and that is important with our offense.

rafael said:
I remember Dominick Davies being much more impressive against us. Mack avg. 2.5 yds per carry and wasn't part of their future. That's why he was cut. If we brought him in it would be as a short yardage back. i'd be okay with that but I'd prefer to just use Konrad in that capacity.

you know, the name Dominic Davis just reminds me that we should wait. who the hell was domonic Davis last year at this time? Leonard Henry could be that guy.

Back
Top Bottom