Stadium Nickname Contest | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stadium Nickname Contest

The Beach Bum

Communication Artist, DSOA, WPB.FL
Reaction score
Sorry im not giving anything away, but i still want some nickname ideas for our stadium. If we get one, we can contact Pro Player and see if we can make it an official nickname. If you still dont get what im talking about, you know how the raiders have the "black hole" and the browns have the "dog house" We need people to fear coming to Miami and facing the phins in "___________"

I was thinking along the lines of
" The Bermuda Triange"
or something to do with the ocean.......

:monkey: pro player ( WE NEED A STADIUM NICKNAME!!!!!!)

Pro Player Stadium = "Come Run Up The Score On Us In The Playoffs" Stadium

The Bills trademarked The Bermuda Triangle in the 80's

Nah, we don't get blown out at home in the playoffs. We usually at least make it a game heh. On the road.............

When they had a naming contest for the Skydome (holey lame name or what?) in Toronto, I submitted "The 3-D Dome of Death"
I got a call from one of the city counsellors on the naming comittee after they named it skydome & he said if they didn't have to go "legit", mine was the favorite.

My pal submitted "The diapragm-looking thingee next to the big, pointy thing" He didn't get a call...

Originally posted by BigDoug
When they had a naming contest for the Skydome (holey lame name or what?) in Toronto, I submitted "The 3-D Dome of Death"
I got a call from one of the city counsellors on the naming comittee after they named it skydome & he said if they didn't have to go "legit", mine was the favorite.

My pal submitted "The diapragm-looking thingee next to the big, pointy thing" He didn't get a call...

:lol:

Originally posted by Dol_Fan5434
I like the tank, and when did the bills trademark the Bermuda Triangle? Why?

They copyrighted it in the early 80's when Fres Smerlas, Shane Nelson and Jim Haslett wrote the book on the 3-4 defence.

Back
Top Bottom