Standing Harris Up? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Standing Harris Up?

marino13zach54

Always Be Closing
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
What I am truly hoping is that all of these bad picks from these last years... Like Devante Parker and Charles Harris, just to name the obvious, were actually poorly coached.

Maybe with good coaching these guys can see the value that they originally had out of college. Matt Burke was completely trash as a coordinator and even stars like Wake and Quinn struggled to get pass rush in his defense.

All that said... Charles Harris looks like a bust. Hopefully he proves me wrong.

Guys still develop.

While obviously not in Jason Taylor's class, even 99 frustrated me his first two seasons. Year 6, 7 and 8 Taylor was a completely different player once he learned how to play.

Bad comparison, I know, 99 is easily my favorite all-time Miami Dolphin (Excluding Italian-Americans).

Last edited:
If Flores can correct this kids career and get some consistent

play/production from him we'll be able to certify his coaching

chops and certainly talent utilization...

It will be interesting what can be achieved.

What I am truly hoping is that all of these bad picks from these last years... Like Devante Parker and Charles Harris, just to name the obvious, were actually poorly coached.

Maybe with good coaching these guys can see the value that they originally had out of college. Matt Burke was completely trash as a coordinator and even stars like Wake and Quinn struggled to get pass rush in his defense.

All that said... Charles Harris looks like a bust. Hopefully he proves me wrong.
Parker has nothing to do with coaching tho......he's always hurt and that's not coaching

I think standing him up is a great idea...then you can walk him over the door and set his sorry, nonexplosive *** free.

LOL.

...he's got one last chance to be a player (not expecting greatness) but

maybe he can be a viable contributor in the "right" configuration?

If he bombs this time around you'd have to conclude his NFL career

is in serious jeopardy...

Back
Top Bottom