Staring at 0-5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Staring at 0-5

MD

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I said it before the season started and I will say it again. The Dolphins are closer to starting 0-5 then making the playoffs. Of course at the time I was ridiculed by the homers who saw nothing less then 10 wins and the playoffs. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!!

Not an I told you so but folks in here need to face the fact that this team is not good. Sparano is a lame duck and these players know it. Prior to the season they said all the right things but evidenced by what you are seeing, they don't believe in him and his stupid decisions. His not having answers for what is wrong. His awwe shucks atitude at press conferences. His refusal to not call players out. The players also don't believe in Ireland and his idiotic personnel decisions and his holier then though attitude towards them. He is a Parcells mini me that need to be flushed with the other fecal matter (s**t) It will only get worse as the season goes on.

To those thinking they will beat Cleveland and start the turn around, your out of your mind. But you can be hopeful at this thought. They will have a top 5 pick and be in serious contention for either Matt Barkley or Andrew Luck. Unless of course Ireland is still here. Then we can look forward to drafting the RT from USC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeap. I said it too and was called a "hater" and told to "go root for someone else."

Not my fault I'm better at this **** than most everyone else.

Let me catch someone drinking Kool-Aid again and see if I don't slap it out of their hands.

Tired of ****ing losing man.

Mass FH suicide if MIA loses to CLE.

Oh wait, didnt we lose to them last year?

suicidebear-1.jpg

We will not beat Cleveland! Hillis will gut us! Clevelands oline will control the little pressure our overrated front 7 of Paul I Can Out Eat Vernon Carey Solia, Kendall no one cares about your meaningless probowls Langford, Randy the silent suck Starks, Phillip I hit a pregnant woman, but not a nfl player Merling, Jared I break more bones then I make tackles Ordick, Misi you suck, Karlos I impress no on Dansby, Kevin Cowboy Trash Burnett, Jason I have the only pride Taylor, and finally Cam the one trick, very overrated, one dimensional Wake!

Then after all that failure Colt McCoy will pick on our craptastic secondary!

I remember you posting it and agreeing with you for many reasons. A loss next week and 0-5 becomes a pretty solid proposition.

Bottom line is next week is a must win. At 0-3 were done. At 0-3 its full suck for Luck mode.

With a win next week, we must still beat the Jets and be either 2-3 or 3-2. Face it, even if we beat the Browns and Chargers, losing to the Jets would finish us. No way we could come back from 2-3 if 2 of our 3 losses were divisional losses to those 2 teams. Its just almost impossible to finish 3rd in your division and make the playoffs. You have to beat out every other 2nd place team in the conference to do that. It just dosent happen often. So basically, we must finish ahead of the Jets in the standings to make a WC. There is just no way really. This team is already done. Its a ****ing joke.

FML.

Yeap. I said it too and was called a "hater" and told to "go root for someone else."

Not my fault I'm better at this **** than most everyone else.

Let me catch someone drinking Kool-Aid again and see if I don't slap it out of their hands.

Tired of ****ing losing man.

Oh please look around and you will see so many HOMER threads to spank!

There is no easy win with this bunch. It's impossible to say that when the play to the level of this competition. Nothing has changed in the root of this how this team is run from last season, so why would this?

Congrats you were right, I hope that makes you feel better about blowing simple chances to win games like a 3rd down tackle or a missed gimme FG.

I'm sure there were people who thought a 10-6 record wasn't out of the question, but I don't remember seeing these people shove it down the "hater" throats. Many said this team was better than 6-7 wins, thats about all I saw. When you see a game lost because your 2 best defensive players are hurt, nolan carroll and benny sapp are some of the worst CBs in football, and you **** up a 22 yard FG or even a 30 yarder, or maybe have your all pro WR drop a TD, you know you were close, but it just wasn't meant to be.

We will not beat Cleveland! Hillis will gut us! Clevelands oline will control the little pressure our overrated front 7 of Paul I Can Out Eat Vernon Carey Solia, Kendall no one cares about your meaningless probowls Langford, Randy the silent suck Starks, Phillip I hit a pregnant woman, but not a nfl player Merling, Jared I break more bones then I make tackles Ordick, Misi you suck, Karlos I impress no on Dansby, Kevin Cowboy Trash Burnett, Jason I have the only pride Taylor, and finally Cam the one trick, very overrated, one dimensional Wake!

Then after all that failure Colt McCoy will pick on our craptastic secondary!

:bobdole:

Congrats you were right, I hope that makes you feel better about blowing simple chances to win games like a 3rd down tackle or a missed gimme FG.

I'm sure there were people who thought a 10-6 record wasn't out of the question, but I don't remember seeing these people shove it down the "hater" throats. Many said this team was better than 6-7 wins, thats about all I saw. When you see a game lost because your 2 best defensive players are hurt, nolan carroll and benny sapp are some of the worst CBs in football, and you **** up a 22 yard FG or even a 30 yarder, or maybe have your all pro WR drop a TD, you know you were close, but it just wasn't meant to be.
Must have missed the offseason.

Sparano sucks and is as responsible for Carroll and Sapp (and every other player on this team) as anybody. No amount of excuses is going to change that.

I hope that makes you feel better about blowing simple chances to win games like a 3rd down tackle or a missed gimme FG.
I pretty much stated it's not an I told you so but I do thank you for your participation and help in proving my point of just how ridiculously bad this team is.

Johnny, do we have a parting gift for this homer??

I pretty much stated it's not an I told you so but I do thank you for your participation and help in proving my point of just how ridiculously bad this team is.

Johnny, do we have a parting gift for this homer??

**** that I have been banned for calling out the truth! The parting gift is my boot in their ***!

Absolutely. I feel for our talented players like Marshall and Dansby who chose to come here because they thought we were contenders.

0-5 gets Sparano fired. We have to hope that Ireland is also fired, because my real concern would be having the #1 overall pick in the draft next year and allowing Ireland to make that call. He'll still have confidence that Henne is just a year away from being the next Marino, and he'll end up drafting a cornerback (since he has whiffed on Vontae Davis, Sean Smith, Nolan Carroll). And then he'll take a corner at #33 overall, just to double up and make sure at least one of them is good.

Back
Top Bottom