Starks-island! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Starks-island!

Quadfather

Club Member
Reaction score
I saw this nickname and I want to see it stick. This guy is a beast! If he doesn't get voted to the pro bowl it would be a sham. Number 1 resign priority, and if it comes down to it, I would use the franchise player on him, not Jake Long. Most dynamic and heart and soul of our defense.

DTs aren't a high paid group. I think the franchise tag is somewhere in the $8 million range. We can re-sign Starks without breaking the bank and I think he'll be back.

Some of you are getting antsy about the free agents on the team...I suspect Ireland won't sign any of them until we get closer to the end of the season and the reason would be he got snake bit when he re-sign Greg Camarillo early in the season only to see him go on IR a game later. Let the season play out. These players really seem to be taking a liking to our new coaching staff and I think that goes a long way to re-signing them.

........and I really get the feeling that Philbin/Staff have created a real TEAM/FAMILY-LIKE atmosphere.I am truly LOVING the direction of our Boys!!!

Back
Top Bottom