Start A Franchise With Tannehill? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Start A Franchise With Tannehill?

Tannehill or a rookie for your franchise QB?

• Tannehill

Votes: 25 62.5%
  • Other

Votes: 15 37.5%

• Total voters

BahamaFinFan78

Active Roster
Reaction score
I know, another Ryan thread, but this is a simple question. If you were starting a franchise and could have Tannehill for the face of your franchise or the opportunity to draft one in the top ten picks of the draft, which would you prefer?

Love Tannehill, but it's best to start a franchise with a younger player with a bigger potential career window. I would say you build your new franchise around a qb taken in the top half of the first round if possible. By the time the new franchise has established itself and is ready to compete year in and year out Tannehill would be at the end of his career.

The QBs I might start a franchise with? Over the last few draft classes would include Carson Wentz, Watson, Mayfield and possibly Goff. Beyond those if I knew for sure that Tannehill could stay healthy, I'd opt for him but thank you for asking

I'd roll the dice on a new QB. RT hasn't taken his team to the playoffs and we're in season 7. I think "potential" needs to show earlier than this.

oh you mean like he did two years ago. welcome aboard.

That 1-4 start was Cleveland Browns worthy, but so would be a 0-5 start. That CLE vs Miami game was a doozy!

Baltimore has a habit of exposing DAVIES issues in the product they field.

To start a franchise with Tannehill and/or a rookie QB is to imply that you intend to build around said QB.

I’m hear to tell you that the Miami Dolphins have severely failed Ryan in this department.

So this question is kinda null and void, IMO.

Well, Tannehill is our QB and we're moving forward with him. Something goes wrong with him this season and we'll be drafting a QB high in 2019

we are in re building mood

How long does that last. there has been no improvement in the OL. Kilgore is older and a below average center and he's surrounded by Larson and Sitton, so much I have a feeling much of the same problems linger on the offensive side of the ball. I see our ability to run the ball as a major issue as well stopping the run. The team is thin in lot's of areas including OL, DT and QB while rebuilding has taken about 20 years so far.

To start a franchise with Tannehill and/or a rookie QB is to imply that you intend to build around said QB.

I’m hear to tell you that the Miami Dolphins have severely failed Ryan in this department.

So this question is kinda null and void, IMO.
I didn't ask if the Miami Dolphins were starting over, but if YOU were starting a franchise, who would you take?

Tannehill will be 30 when the season starts. If you're starting a franchise, they probably won't be ready to do.any meaningful winning for a few years (if everything goes well). By that time, Tannehill will be at or near the end. Draft a guy.

Back
Top Bottom