• Other?

Votes: 35 97.2%

• Total voters

Vaark

The Intra-Dimensional Felinians R Coming 2 Save Us
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I know, another Tannenbaum thread, but this is a simple question. If you were starting a franchise and could have Tannenbaum making the key decisions or the opportunity to grab one of last season's playoff GMs, who would you prefer?

I'm calling Brian Xanders...

I will keep asking for Xanders until he is a GM somewhere else or Miami finally brings him here...

So I guess other...but a specific other...Brian Xanders

220px-2012dolphins.jpg

Lolllllll tBUM?!?!? Hell no. I’d bring Ireland back before hiring him.

George Paton is a guy I’d def take a hard look at, as well as Joe Douglas.

I'm calling Brian Xanders...

I will keep asking for Xanders until he is a GM somewhere else or Miami finally brings him here...

So I guess other...but a specific other...Brian Xanders

220px-2012dolphins.jpg

I was just coming to type in Brian Xanders. We're in complete agreement.

I think if TBag is ultimately shown the door here...which may not be in the near future...Xanders may be the perfect candidate, given that he's worked with Gase before in Denver. I don't think the dude's ever given enough credit for helping build those great Broncos teams that bullied the AFC around...Elway gets a lot of the accolades, but Xanders should get more (if not all) of the credit...of course, landing Manning helped, but Xanders put together a damn fine foundation.

Hire this man right here.

Any team that wants to win would not build their team with tbaum making the decisions. I highly doubt anyone on this board would want him to be in charge

lol......you guys are brutal on poor Tbaum.

I was comletely surprised by how quiet it was during the draft. No boneheaded trades for once. Grier may have finally reigned in Tannenbaum? But with that being said; I’m not sure Tannenbaum could keep himself contained if he had complete control. He’s the Billy King of the NFL. He never met a trade opportunity he couldn’t turn down. He’d literally bury A team, within a year, lord knows he almost did it to Miami.

I was comletely surprised by how quiet it was during the draft. No boneheaded trades for once. Grier may have finally reigned in Tannenbaum? But with that being said; I’m not sure Tannenbaum could keep himself contained if he had complete control. He’s the Billy King of the NFL. He never met a trade opportunity he couldn’t turn down. He’d literally bury A team, within a year, lord knows he almost did it to Miami.

Grier's his underling...how would he reign him in? That would have had to have come from Ross, if anyone.

Though...I was surprised there was zero movement, up or down.

I'd re-start the Patriots with TBag...I'd give the Jests back TBag, and would give Barfalo back Tbag...but no...he can go have a nice day, somewhere else other than Miami.

Not particularly a fan but if results should change, and our drafts/signing begin to contribute to a winning team, so would my opinion

Ross has apparently issued a directive that Adam Gase is the Boss. The Free Agency period and the Draft were so unlike Tannenbaum that it was obvious that he was there to facilitate Gase's wishes. If MT just does contracts etc. and stays away from trades and drafts the Gase era could be a huge success despite the corpulent presence of Mike Tannenbaum.

I don't mind Tannenbaum, but I think anyone given the options of Tannenbaum or the field is going to select the field.

Back
Top Bottom