Start of Free Agency - Player news thread. | Page 153 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Start of Free Agency - Player news thread.

Yeah I’m just talking like an overall impression. I didn’t relate that to his total sack number… All I’m saying there is that I “saw” his play early and later on he looked “invisible almost” especially as we went through the nasty streak… Just my overall feeling that he wasn’t flashin as much as the season progressed and the other thing is he’s 33 and a FA - So Imho they don’t re-sign him. I don’t have anything against Melvin Ingram.

Biggest question is whether he’ll pass Fangio’s muster… So far he hasn’t.
Ingram having some issues setting the edge late in the season. Particularly against Josh Allen rolling out of the pocket. Made some big plays early in the year, but It might be time to move on. Classy vet. I’m sure he’ll find another home.

Ingram having some issues setting the edge late in the season. Particularly against Josh Allen rolling out of the pocket. Made some big plays early in the year, but It might be time to move on. Classy vet. I’m sure he’ll find another home.
Definitely getting up there, but to be fair, very, very few players successfully set the edge against Allen rolling out by themselves.

Yeah I’m just talking like an overall impression. I didn’t relate that to his total sack number… All I’m saying there is that I “saw” his play early and later on he looked “invisible almost” especially as we went through the nasty streak… Just my overall feeling that he wasn’t flashin as much as the season progressed and the other thing is he’s 33 and a FA - So Imho they don’t re-sign him. I don’t have anything against Melvin Ingram.

Biggest question is whether he’ll pass Fangio’s muster… So far he hasn’t.
I think one of the biggest things you can take away from free agency this year is McDaniel/Grier’s commitment to giving Fangio’s defense everything it needs to succeed on paper.

I think it may point to what directions they are looking to go the draft. If they don’t sign another veteran, TE is where I could easily seeing them go in the 2nd. Then o-line in the 3rd or vice versa.

Hopefully there are still more than a couple potential targets they want at 51, they trade down a few spots and pick up an extra 3rd or 4th rounder in the process.

Last edited:
Definitely getting up there, but to be fair, very, very few players successfully set the edge against Allen rolling out by themselves.
I know, but there were about 3-4 instances in the regular season game in Buffalo that drove me crazy.

Junior has a great Agent!
Tom Cruise Dance GIF

Back
Top Bottom