Start of Free Agency - Player news thread. | Page 192 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Start of Free Agency - Player news thread.

Any other qb takes 50+ sacks behind this oline. Tua makes them look better than they are. Case in point, Teddy B and Skylar were constantly under pressure and running for their lives. They were hit and sacked a lot!

As far as Tua being at fault, the Bengals concussion absolutely, the Bills was him being flushed to the left due to instant pressure and a dirty hit by Milano, Green Bay was on the line, instant pressure and flushed middle right. Honestly, he’s lucky to only have 3 concussions, they were that bad.
This is true Stryker… But Tua’s quick release hid some of our line problems… Hard to disagree though, that the line was totally different when Armstead was out - right?

Kohou was much better on the boundary than at nickel last year. Doesn’t mean he can’t develop at the nickel, as his size and tackling suggest he’d make sense at nickel, but as of now he’s almost definitely next man up on the boundary in the event X or Ramsey get hurt. Needham would be next man up in the slot.

So with Kohou/Needham at CB and Elliott at safety, Trill is probably two injuries away from seeing the field regardless of position. The question is just where he fits best.

I do not see Verone McKinley as someone who impacts roster choices.
I agree that Kohou is best as a boundary CB. I think he can be a slot CB, but I don't understand why people keep saying he'd be better as a NB.

If you pay attention to our system, we run a wide zone that sets up a large percentage of our pass plays. It's the basis for so much of our WR spacing. If you watch Henry in the games where he's ineffective, it's the games where the defense makes him run wide. Thinking that we should bring in a player and have him do what he's worst at is total you know what...
As if McDee wouldn’t scheme for Henry… Ridiculous. Watch all his big runs… He’s a one cut back that runs heavy and hard and is a perfect complement to McDee’s system I am Hecho. Which by the way is not very different than Tennessee’s.

Last edited:
Man I do not want to be the Eagles in about 2 years. That cap situation is going to be ugly. Howie Roseman manages the cap like an 18 year old on a high interest credit card.
I like the 18 year old girl with a credit card visual! Send her my way!

I'd start Kareem Hunt with Zeke sharing carries with him, probably 2/3 to 1/3
I liked it because it was so out there! Atta boy put BahamaFinFan78!…Dream on baby! 🕺🏼🌊🐬💫💰⛱🕰🪜🔦🛝🛷🖌

My thoughts are with the folks in Mississippi and Alabama today.

Right?! I never saw an easier path to the Super Bowl than the Eagles had last year. Danny Jones then Doug Johnson in the playoffs?! They were unchallenged all year long playing below average teams and QBs.
Yeah that’s why we need to continue adding talent… Because we’re in the AFC not that also ran NFC 👑 We got a murderers row path just to get out of the conference and play in the big one. Grier needs to be bold.

As if McDee wouldn’t scheme for Henry… Ridiculous
Of course he would, but it would have to become predictable, b/c Henry doesn't fit with the scheme we use for Hill and Waddle. We'd have plays that only Henry runs and the plays that we currently use. I don't think you understand how much McD would have to change his system. We'd basically be installing a whole new offense.

The debate is over whether Miami should have invested more in the offensive line during free agency in order to protect Tua, and many like me have argued that Tua needs to help protect himself.
Hey the debate’s bout whether Miami should sign Henry and just dominate!

Not any more. Went off rail pages ago.
I can now visualize the entire post body of Finheaven riding the “Crazy Train” as it goes off the rails. Thanks Andyahs for inspiring my imagination! 🎃

Almost all of us were smiling!! Cept the ones in da caboose.

I agree and don't see much likelihood that he's traded as I see occasionally speculated. I see our WR room as Hill, Waddle, Wilson, Berrios as the core group with EE, Cracraft, Sanders etc. rounding out the room.
Cedrick Wilson we will not be there.

Back
Top Bottom