Start Of Free Agency Pushed Back 3 Days!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Start Of Free Agency Pushed Back 3 Days!!

LOCAL SCUM!

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
:D Just saw on ESPN. Free Agency has been pushed back to Monday. Specifically they said to try and come to an agreement. They said that they HAVE been talking today even though they said earlier that the Owners had broken off talks. I'm not sure what that guys name is...Len Pasqarelli I think? Not sure. He also said something about guys that were cut today, are basically UNCUT until the league figures something out on or before Monday.

Some good news in a horrible day of speculation. At least this shows that they are very determined to get something done!

BringBackShula said:
:D Just saw on ESPN. Free Agency has been pushed back to Monday. Specifically they said to try and come to an agreement. They said that they HAVE been talking today even though they said earlier that the Owners had broken off talks. I'm not sure what that guys name is...Len Pasqarelli I think? Not sure. He also said something about guys that were cut today, are basically UNCUT until the league figures something out on or before Monday.

Some good news in a horrible day of speculation. At least this shows that they are very determined to get something done!

Yes.

Back
Top Bottom