START SELLING T BUC Jerseys!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

START SELLING T BUC Jerseys!!

burton87

Favorite Dolphin = Bill Gramatica
Reaction score
How come everytime T-buc is in, he makes a big play.

T-Buc is a

!!!
PLAYMAKER

I really liked Buckley when he started opposite Madison.

I friggin love watching the guy play now. Even if he can't be a good starting corner any more, he is an impact player in that nickel role. We're damn lucky to have him, and I'd love to see them sell 27 jerseys...

I always hated T-Buck when he started here. Burned or an interception. Burned more often in key situations.

He's good now, though. I like him at nickel. Anything better then Fletcher.

Burned or an interception is accurate when talking about Buckley as a starting corner. With that said, I still liked him. I don't think he had quite enough skill to play any other way, so he at least tried to be a playmaker when he could.

Terry Cousin is a guy about whom you can say "Anything better than Fletcher". Buckley deserves a much higher compliment for his play at nickel.

T Buck has been great for us this year. Bates D does not move (in 2003) Pat or Sam off the outside no matter who lines up in the slot (even Marvin Harrison or L Coles) and T buck has often been asked to cover some of the best in the NFL from the slot and typically makes a play or keeps it you a short gain. He is SOOOO much smarter than when he was here the 1st time.

Originally posted by Jimmy James

Terry Cousin is a guy about whom you can say "Anything better than Fletcher". Buckley deserves a much higher compliment for his play at nickel.

I agree about Terry Cousin. I miss that guy playing here. He's been solid in Carolina. I was mad that we let him go. Well we got T-Buck now so I guess it's ok, he's still better than Fletcher. I remember T-Buck getting burned as well, but I also remember he was the one who won us the game vs. Seattle in the 1999 AFC Wild Card game when he intercepted John Kitna while they were driving.

Originally posted by DolFan31

I agree about Terry Cousin. I miss that guy playing here. He's been solid in Carolina. I was mad that we let him go. Well we got T-Buck now so I guess it's ok, he's still better than Fletcher. I remember T-Buck getting burned as well, but I also remember he was the one who won us the game vs. Seattle in the 1999 AFC Wild Card game when he intercepted John Kitna while they were driving.

Cousin left because he wanted to start and Carolina offered more than the Phins did.

Buckley has been really good this year. He is a huge improvement over Fletcher.

Back
Top Bottom