Start talking about Ed Perry! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Start talking about Ed Perry!

miamirick said:
It would be very difficult to find another guy in draft to really push him.....it takes a special kind of player to bend over and whip balls between his legs...

:roflmao:

SkapePhin said:
Since we can no longer talk about Ricky Williams, Pat Surtain, AJ Feeley. Gus Frerotte, Jason Taylor, potential 1st round draft picks, etc. according to the wishes of various forum members, I believe our only choice is to begin discussing marginal and less glamorous players in the doldrums of the offseason.

So, do you believe Ed Perry can repeat the long snapping success he had during the 2002 season?
a good idea would be to step out side and do something instead of talking about the same crap over and over, but that would be too easy now wouldnt it?:rolleyes:

DolphinzD said:
In all fairness, this is actually a somewhat serious issue. Wasn't it before the 2003 season that Perry had a season-ending injury, and we shuttled through a lot of long-snappers to find a replacement? As well as eventually replacing Mark Royals with Matt Turk? Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't this merry-go-round happening when we lost the game to New England with two missed field goals? I seem to remember another game early in the year with a huge missed field goal, maybe the Houston game? For an offense like Miami's, where points are at a premium, the snap-hold-kick exchange on field goals is extremely important.

I think you are wrong. The reason we got Turk back is b/c there was problems with Royals holding on the field goals. I remember Mare wasnt working well with Royals and he kept messing up, he did a much better job kicking when Turk was here. I am happy that happened b/c I like Turk better than Royals anyway.

Turk is a man beast, I remember one time when Jermaine Lewis was on the ravens and he was about to return a punt all the way but turk grabbed him by his facemask and simply tossed him on the ground....another time (I think same game) One of the ravens players jumped on one of our players and started punching him :shakeno: . Turk ran over and tackled the guy off our player.....Turk is the most aggresive punter of all time :tongue: .

MCMike81 said:
I think you are wrong. The reason we got Turk back is b/c there was problems with Royals holding on the field goals. I remember Mare wasnt working well with Royals and he kept messing up, he did a much better job kicking when Turk was here. I am happy that happened b/c I like Turk better than Royals anyway.

Yeah, I couldn't remember at what point the team got rid of Royals and brought Turk back. Wasn't Royals doing a bad job of punting as well?

Back
Top Bottom