Starter for Washington? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Starter for Washington?

Who do you start next week?

• Brian Griese

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • A healthy Jay Fiedler

Votes: 11 55.0%

• Total voters
Are you serious with this poll? If Jay is healthy...there is no question...he's the starter.

Jay will never be able to become fully healthy for this season. I'd rather have Griese in, he didn't fumble, he did scramble, and most of the passes dropped or intercepted were for DT, who should DEFINITELY be benched.

Griese was AWFUL today, he finally got the time, and he didnt make any plays his rating was below 40

Originally posted by Regan21286
and most of the passes dropped or intercepted were for DT, who should DEFINITELY be benched.
yea, the interception griese threw RIGHT TO ed reed was definately thompson's fault:rolleyes:

Griese finally appears to be 100% healthy today. The foot didn't seem to bother him. Lateral movement and movement in the pocket was very good.

It really won't matter who starts. The outcome of the game depends on Spurrier. If he keeps making calls that get his QB killed we win by in a landslide. Otherwise we win in a close game.

Hold on, I predicted a win in both cases.:D

If Jay is healthy, he goes for sure. I haven't seen Griese throw any passes that Jay can't throw and that includes the ones to the other team. if Griese had out played Jay in his tenure it would be a harder choice but, since he hasn't, Jay shouldn't lose his starting job.

Back
Top Bottom