Starting in 2006: MNF to ESPN; SNF on NBC | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Starting in 2006: MNF to ESPN; SNF on NBC

Al13 said:
what will happen to theisman then ? :D

ESPN stated they want no part of Madden and Michales and their big contracts.

NBC and Sunday Night Football just became your MAJOR primetime game of the week. MNF is an afterthought now.

SkapePhin said:
Would Bob Costas be in the NBC booth? That could be good.

Look for Marv Albert.

Costas might do a pre and post game show though.

Nublar7 said:
This biggest shocker in all of this is the move of SNF to NBC. I had heard all along that MNF may move to ESPN, but I had always heard that SNF would go to ABC.

ABC wasn't moving Desperte Houswives.

Buddwalk said:
pshh...I'm still waiting for BET to get mnf...J/K!!!

:lol:

With Big Tigger & AJ in the commentating booth? Hell yeah! :wink:

TheFlashWade said:
Are Michaels and Madden going to stay aboard for MNF?

No! Madden could jump to NBC or go back to FOX.

TheFlashWade said:
EWWW Monday night games are going to start at 4:40 here on the west coast.

All ESPN is doing is taking their shi^y Sunday Night package and putting it on Monday Nights. The BIG primetime game of the week is now SUNDAY NIGHT.

SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL Is the new big thing. The "big game of the week" now. Monday Night football will be the Cincy-Miami and Arizona-SF match-up's which nobody wants to see.

MikeO said:
All ESPN is doing is taking their shi^y Sunday Night package and putting it on Monday Nights. The BIG primetime game of the week is now SUNDAY NIGHT.

SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL Is the new big thing. The "big game of the week" now. Monday Night football will be the Cincy-Miami and Arizona-SF match-up's which nobody wants to see.

you mean you dont want to see SF and Arizona live from Mexico City? lol

Does this mean no more 3 Stooges for Sunday Night Football? :hmmm:
Just heard it on the television as I was writing this. NBC gets two Super Bowls as part of the deal. So SNF or NBC... and MNF to ESPN? I think I got it. :D

EDIT: So Michaels is gone for good? And Madden will probably end up a different network somewhere?

painnotpleasure said:
Does this mean no more 3 Stooges for Sunday Night Football? :hmmm:
Just heard it on the television as I was writing this. NBC gets two Super Bowls as part of the deal. So SNF or NBC... and MNF to ESPN? I think I got it. :D

EDIT: So Michaels is gone for good? And Madden will probably end up a different network somewhere?

The 3 stooges will do Monday Night Football

You guys know that a lot of the talent working NFL games floats from station to station, right? Remember when football moved from NBC to CBS and basically all the NBC talent went along for the ride? Most of those guys just cover what they're good at... they won't stay with one station if there's nothing for them to do.

I wonder who NBC get to do the play-by-play. Do they go after Michaels and Madden? Or just Madden? Or neither? Maybe it will be Marv Alberts and John Madden? Or maybe it will be be Bob Costas.
So many questions........

Back
Top Bottom