Starting QB for 05 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Starting QB for 05

QB for 05

• Total voters
If we don't draft a QB then you have to start feeley. he is not going to learn anything sitting on the bench and Gus is not a long tearm fix. and the only advantage he has is he has knowledge of linhan system. which feeley can't learn if he is not playing.

I'm with Gus, but I think we'll trade down in the 1st and get one of the 2nd tier QBs in the draft in the 2nd or 3rd round. I think Feeley will end up being cut in the offseason next year.

i have absolutely no idea why anyone wants or thinks gus frerotte should be our starting qb.

His Dudeness said:
i have absolutely no idea why anyone wants or thinks gus frerotte should be our starting qb.
He knows the offense and has proven he can run it. The only time Feeley has done that is in 5 games with Philly, and that was a totally different offense.

shouright said:
He knows the offense and has proven he can run it. The only time Feeley has done that is in 5 games with Philly, and that was a totally different offense.

how will Feeley learn the offense if he doesn't get playing time to learn it.

Feeley is not all that good he throws to many ints when he is playing thats why we lost alot of games this season I would hate to see what he does this year

not only that feeley wont be able to learn the system... .but we know what we'll get from Gus, a pretty good backup, end story. who was blessed with Randy Moss in his system. right now we have no idea what we can get from feeley, but if gus starts feeley won't get any better and neither will our team.

there isnt anyway in hell that gus frerrotte starts. mark my words. and i know you'll say "you dont know that, you're not the coach".. no, but im smart enough to know the situation. and if im wrong, i'll post those famous words under my signature.

Gus knows the offense and has experience; he'll win in preseason play.

Feely will be the starter going into the season and if his performance slumps, Gus goes in. If we draft a qb and have a bad record, we will probably start him to get experience in the offense.

opening day gus, he gets hurt...then feeley comes in and he sucks then a rookie qb like Andrew Walter comes in week 7 and lights it up

geeeeez......I thought this seemed oh so familiar

Back
Top Bottom