State Of The Franchise: Miami Can Rise On D, But What About Qb? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

State Of The Franchise: Miami Can Rise On D, But What About Qb?

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
gettyimages-51224163.jpg

Members of the Dolphins organization, Dolphins fans around the world and those who will tell you that Dan Marino is not only the best quarterback of all time, but also had the best movie role of any current or former NFL quarterback (looking at you, Brett Favre, Terry Bradshaw and Tom Brady).

Dolphins fans, you have a storied franchise. The first -- and only -- team in NFL history to go undefeated in the regular season and win the Super Bowl. You can lay claim to one of the greatest quarterbacks to ever walk the earth. And your old all-white uniforms were pretty amazing, too. But that's in the past. Now it is time to look to the future ...

Wait, the throwback unis are back!! Only for one game, though: Week 2 vs. New England. Let's make this the standard look! It's too beautiful for one-off usage. But I digress.

How does the franchise, as a whole, look? Let's dig in ...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...anchise-miami-can-rise-on-d-but-what-about-qb

" Oops, sorry to bring that up. Oh, who am I kidding? None of you were alive for that game. You're fine"

lol

Pretty decent and funny article.

Nobody knows what to expect from the Dolphins, but I expect Flores to be a big upgrade over Gase and that alone will make the team way better than last year.

Gase didn't give a s*** about defense or even running the ball like he pretended to, and he's not an offensive genius like Joe Gibbs was (who also ignored defense) so I doubt he will ever be successful without a great defensive coordinator doing all the heavy lifting (probably not Matt Burke lol).

Last edited:
I also liked this line...

"Watching Fitzpatrick play is sometimes like watching your toddler carry a bowl of milk across the kitchen. It's exciting and you're super proud at first, but eventually you know that it's going to end up on the floor."

Back
Top Bottom