State of the Franchise: Miami Dolphins (MOVETHESTICKS) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

State of the Franchise: Miami Dolphins (MOVETHESTICKS)

Chubby

SUPERFAN
Reaction score
Hopefully I didnt miss this not being posted somewhere else.

Nice Read
http://www.movethesticks.com/
State of the Franchise: Miami Dolphins
By: Brian Spector
MTS Contributor

Miami Dolphins
We are now going into year 3 of the rebuilding project for Bill Parcells, Jeff Ireland, Tony Sparano and the rest of the Miami Dolphins Organization. Year 1 caught many by surprise as the team finished 11-5 and won the AFC East. Going into year 2 things were going to be tougher as the Dolphins were rewarded with the toughest schedule in the NFL. This Dolphins team finished 7-9 which left a lot of disappointment in Miami. However, I beg to differ.
Follow the link for the rest of the article.

I'm suprised that actually seemed pretty accurate. It seems like most people that try to cover the entire NFL don't have a clue about what's going on in Miami. Excellent article:up:

Best part had to be: "When you take over a team that is 1-15 you aren’t going to be able to fulfill all of your needs in one season. Patience is a virtue and these things take time."

Wish more people understood that.

yes we should trade back if there both of the board, pick up a olb,nt,ilb,and te.
and get a wr in 2011, i think its loaded with wr, and it was a good find aswell,thanks.

Great article ... Nice Summary

Priorities
1A. Sign Dansby (12:01 am)
1B. Sign Wilfork (if not franchised) (12:01am) - I can Dream can I, lol
- Get these two and call it a day.

3. Trade a 4th/6th for Boldin (if available) and nothing more unless you add in a fourth or a third that can go to a 2nd/3rd in next years draft if he meets certain incentives ... since he is injury prone this helps).

4. Trade Down in the Draft if a ILB/DT/WR (Bryant) we truly wanted at their position is not available ... this would be helped by either a Dansby/Wilfork signing or Boldin trade.

Hail Mary: Trade Ronnie Brown, if and only if, you can get a 2nd Rd or 3rd/5th pick for him. I might be crazy, but I would only do this for CJ Spiller (meaning he would be our first pick) and that says, We have went out and accomplished the first three things.

Nice read. Thanks Chubbs. Pretty on que for what I would like to see happen. Dansby is a must.

Back
Top Bottom