State Of The Franchise With Steve Ross | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

State Of The Franchise With Steve Ross

number1fin

#onephin
Club Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;3crCTc2Xe4Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=3crCTc2Xe4Q[/video]

---------- Post added at 03:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 AM ----------

[video=youtube;SIrRPtHXcj4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=SIrRPtHXcj4[/video]

surprisingly good interview. (state of the franchise)

pressure on philbin to improve team or else..
wallace with numerous apologies..(lol)
suh on stomping on people..

Was a very good interview and for most part ross did a good job with it. Two things I disliked was the lack of honesty on suh stomping people and the idiotic reason for extending Philbin. Actually didn't like his lack of an answer on improvement but that's standard bs with all owners. Wish he had said. 500 is not acceptable this year. I dislike Ross as an owner but he gave a good interview, lots of info and less of his usual bs.

I want to hear Howard Stern interview him.......he will get to the topics people really want to know..........what really goes on in that private plane of his........How Apponte REALLY earns her salary...........That Philbin and his timeouts during critical times of the game give him a chance to change his adult diapers.......etc.......

He's a BUISSNESS MAN , not THE man. But if it were my business I'd want it to be #1. Choose the Best to lead it. Philbin has proven year after year he cant handle pressure or motivate the people around him. To see that Ross cant recognize that is sad.

He's a BUISSNESS MAN , not THE man. But if it were my business I'd want it to be #1. Choose the Best to lead it. Philbin has proven year after year he cant handle pressure or motivate the people around him. To see that Ross cant recognize that is sad.

I also think that if you get rid of philbin the new coach will bring in a new OC and now you have your young developing QB learning three offenses in 4 years ... Which is THE way to stunt growth in a QB. I think these kinds of decisions aren't as simple as a lot of guys make then seem.

I also think that if you get rid of philbin the new coach will bring in a new OC and now you have your young developing QB learning three offenses in 4 years ... Which is THE way to stunt growth in a QB. I think these kinds of decisions aren't as simple as a lot of guys make then seem.

So your answer is to just keep playing the same old Offense because its easier? Even if its not working? First off I don't blame Lazer OR the Offense. Its the lack of any Blocking that makes Tanny rush. he still threw for 4000 yds and that's a testament to #17 , not this poor coaching staff.
That said , maybe a new coach will want a new offense, maybe not. But I don't care what the playbook reads if you panic , don't believe in your team and the system and call timeouts at the worst possible times, you will fail. Philbin has players quitting rather then play. He couldn't motivate Tbow to Pray more.

Do you really trust him to hire a legit head coach?

:up:

So your answer is to just keep playing the same old Offense because its easier? Even if its not working? First off I don't blame Lazer OR the Offense. Its the lack of any Blocking that makes Tanny rush. he still threw for 4000 yds and that's a testament to #17 , not this poor coaching staff.
That said , maybe a new coach will want a new offense, maybe not. But I don't care what the playbook reads if you panic , don't believe in your team and the system and call timeouts at the worst possible times, you will fail. Philbin has players quitting rather then play. He couldn't motivate Tbow to Pray more.

Any quarterback would tell you that 3 offenses in 4 years for a young QB would be a joke... Might as well just shoot Tannehill in the knee cap .

Problem is that Philbin is still the coach. Tough to win games with a weak general leading the troops into battle.

Back
Top Bottom