Stationed at Fort Bragg | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stationed at Fort Bragg

4th And Drunk

Active Roster
Reaction score
Quick introduction, 28 years old, serving our great country with the ARMY for the last 6 years and the forseeable 14 . I've been a fin faithful since the original Oilers left Houston and haven't looked back. Ive lurked the site for a while now mooching off the energy for the upcoming season but figure I'd like to be a part of the conversation.

Hoping there's room for me and here's to an underdog season full of success. Cheers.

Quick introduction, 28 years old, serving our great country with the ARMY for the last 6 years and the forseeable 14 . I've been a fin faithful since the original Oilers left Houston and haven't looked back. Ive lurked the site for a while now mooching off the energy for the upcoming season but figure I'd like to be a part of the conversation.

Hoping there's room for me and here's to an underdog season full of success. Cheers.
Thank you for your service bro!

Welcome 4th and Drunk. Notice we have given you an Army badge (thanks to Fin Fan in Cali for putting you in for it). You are welcome here and we are at YOUR service as you are at ours.

-Matt
Owner
FinHeaven.com

welcome to the best miami dolphins site in the world.............

Back
Top Bottom