Stats for those who care...(merged) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stats for those who care...(merged)

Originally posted by MarinoFan
Here's a stat for ya.

Miami Dolphins record VS. GB Pack: 9-1

HA

Wow, that's pretty sick. Hopefully the Pack remember that come from behind game in 2000. I still don't know how the Dolphins pulled that one off. Hopefully if the Packers get out to that kind of lead again (probably very unlikely), they will hang on to it.

Originally posted by MarinoFan

Typical moron who hangs out here way past his due. This one is like an ingrown hair that just don't go away. Just as annoying.:rolleyes:

Didn't call me a moron?

The use of words like moron or idiot, et al should not be used at all regardless of which teams fans come here

Originally posted by BigDoug
Speaking of ingrown hairs, I think it's time to braid the hair growing out of your ears, dude.

So....How about directions to your salon, Vidal?

dude, you are boring just hanging in here being the troll you are. Our next game isn't for another month, chill, go back to YOUR board. Find your OWN Board. This is for DOLPHINS FANS.

Thanks Favre4MVP...

Hopefully with a difference team he can add to those numbers in the positive direction..I do like the fact that he's score TD's on you even if it's just 1 at a time..every bit helps at this time of year..

Oh come on, give Clumped a break! He's entertaining if nothing else....and something tells me he's not a bad guy. This board would be boring without opposing fans, what's wrong with you dude!!!

Originally posted by LeftCoastPhin
Oh come on, give Clumped a break! He's entertaining if nothing else....and something tells me he's not a bad guy. This board would be boring without opposing fans, what's wrong with you dude!!!

I have to say, they are entertaining. My problem lies in that this is not the smack forum, this is where we come to talk and read about intuitive football stuff. Then people like this guy show up and say thing like "Dolphins suck". Come on, be more original first off, and at least head over to the smack board. You don't even have to get off your kiester to get there, just a click away. I appreciate the GB fans that come in here and talk stuff we like to hear, but that waste of space is just annoying at best.:o

Marino, look at the smack forum. Most stuff is over there. The only crap started here is when you or one of your fellow posters starts a crap thread about other fans.

Read your own stuff before you start talking like a chump.

And yes favre, that would be considered Smack.

yeah but it's my signature and I stand by it. It really isn't smack, it is a fact!

Back
Top Bottom