steal on draft day | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

steal on draft day

A steal on draft day could be Oregon QB Kellen Clemens. Sure he was hurt for the last 6 weeks of the season. But, he led the nation is offense and even two weeks after he got hurt and wasnt playing, he had put it so far that he still was leading the nation. He's good under pressure, stays in the pocket, and can move when he needs to. I think he will be and excelant QB of the future to pick up!

WazzMan16 said:
A steal on draft day could be Oregon QB Kellen Clemens. Sure he was hurt for the last 6 weeks of the season. But, he led the nation is offense and even two weeks after he got hurt and wasnt playing, he had put it so far that he still was leading the nation. He's good under pressure, stays in the pocket, and can move when he needs to. I think he will be and excelant QB of the future to pick up!

who is he compared to Clemens

Ok, back to the topic of the thread...

I don't know a lot about the other two, but Maurice Stovall WILL be a very productive receiver in the NFL. He had received NFL coaching while at Notre Dame, is 6'5 and 225 lbs., runs a 4.4 forty and has dominated a good deal of games this year. Unfortunately for us Dolphins fans hoping to get him in the 2nd round, I think his stock will continue to rise before April and will probably make it into the mid to late 1st round.

WazzMan16 said:

Oh man....not another Oregon QB who missed time in college due to injury!!! :cry:

Just kidding. I don't know anything about him but he sounds like he's worth a look in the middle rounds.

Back
Top Bottom