Steelers Game Reaction. I love this season! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steelers Game Reaction. I love this season!

BennySwella

We need better LB's
Reaction score
I am not even lying. This team is obviously tanking but it has so much potential. After another 2 free agency periods and drafts we should be able to compete.

We are basically playing with the worst oline in the league. With no safeties. No secondary at all other than X. Howard but he is always out when we suck.

The good news is that the D Line seems to be formidable in the middle but we need edge help. We need at least 2 premium pass rushers.

Jerome Baker would be a great complimentary linebacker, we need to find him some help.

We need a new free safety. Our only strong safety is never active either so we need 1 moving forward.

Wide Receievers are set and so is runningback. We should not waste any early rounds picks on an RB or WR.

The offsenive line needs 5 new starters and more depth. We need to attack this area the hardest. We need to sign veteran free agents, make trades for good olineman, and we need to draft as smartly as possible in this area because we have been bad at drafting offensive lineman since I can remember.

Jesse Davis is hot garbage (horrible extension) and so is the rest of the line.

The team is playing better and I feel more hopeful about the coaching staff.

As far as talent goes, I agree with most of what you said. I do think Miami needs upgrades at both running back and wide receiver, though. No one on offense keeps defensive coordinators up at night. The Dolphins need a couple of those types.

I wholeheartedly disagree with your position on RBs and WRs. We are by NO means set at either of those positions.

Now, I don't think we need to burn a 1st rounder on either of those positions before we get QB, OL and DE situated. But I'm definitely not okay with Walton and Parker being our #1s in their respective position

Last edited:
We literally have no NFL talent on the roster or on the sideline. It’s impossible to build a team from the ground up by jettisoning all of your young talent. Everyone was fellating Cleveland’s attempt to do what we are attempting heading into this season, but those losers are 2-5.

Last edited by a moderator:
We literally have no NFL talent on the roster or on the sideline. It’s impossible to build a team from the ground up by jettisoning all of your young talent.

that's a great graphic you got!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is not a football team. It’s an embarrassment. Looks like a semi-pro team playing out of Fort Laudable. Sad. I don’t care about Tua. I care about a team I’ve loved for 48 years that continues to suck beyond description. You jokers that think talking the highly overrated Tua, with Grier drafting after that pick will turn things around, keep dreaming.
Charles Harris, Dieter, Gisecki, Smythe, Tankersly, Asiata, Van Ginkel, etc... writing the book on how to fail miserably at drafting NFL talent.

Last edited:
This is not a football team. It’s an embarrassment. Looks like a semi-pro team playing out of Fort Laudable. Sad. I dummy care about Tua. I care about a team I’ve loved for 48 years that continues to suck beyond description. You jokers that think talking the highly overrated Tua, with Grier drafting after that pick will turn things around, keep dreaming.
Charles Harris, Dieter, Gisecki, Smythe, Tankersly, Asiata, Van Ginkel, Carlo, etc... writing the book on how to fail miserably at drafting NFL talent.

It’s a better plan than going 8-8 forever

Done with Fitz, put Rosen back in let’s see what he has.
Fitz didn't play badly. Hell, Rudoplh played as bad, if not worse, than him and left with a W.

Back
Top Bottom