Steelers/ Panthers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steelers/ Panthers

zach attach

Active Roster
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of either team, but I think for Miami fans, we want the AFC team to lose in case we have post season abilities.

I'm not a fan of either team, but I think for Miami fans, we want the AFC team to lose in case we have post season abilities.

We don't need to worry about Pitt they are winning that division. They are actually a sneaky bet to win it all, especially if they get Bell back, that's a hell of a one two punch.

They are ripping 6 and 2 Carolina apart right now.

What I can't understand is how they can have all the damn stars they have yet still stay under the cap, while we can barely sustain one above average player without getting into cap hell.

I'm going to refer people to this game if they use our Oline as an execuse. Newton has been abused, there are lots of suspect Olines out there, it's far from a Miami centric problem.

I'm going to refer people to this game if they use our Oline as an execuse. Newton has been abused, there are lots of suspect Olines out there, it's far from a Miami centric problem.

Oh outside of very few exceptions. OL play has been putrid in the NFL this year.

Oh outside of very few exceptions. OL play has been putrid in the NFL this year.

Shoot, I'd say at least 5 years if not more. Athletes going to the D. It's a problem ... especially for teams who are terrible at drafting that group, like Miami.

That was a clinic last night. Those inside LBs Bostic and Matakevich are really (finally for Bostic) coming into their own ... Williams helps too. Both guys went a little higher than I would've been comfortable with but I had interest in both.

Thursday night games tend to be lopsided to begin with, heck of a disadvantage for the traveling team.

Shoot, I'd say at least 5 years if not more. Athletes going to the D. It's a problem ... especially for teams who are terrible at drafting that group, like Miami.

That was a clinic last night. Those inside LBs Bostic and Matakevich are really (finally for Bostic) coming into their own ... Williams helps too. Both guys went a little higher than I would've been comfortable with but I had interest in both.

Greg McEllroy made an interesting point on ESPN U radio a few weeks ago. OL play as a whole even in college is putrid right now. His reasoning is that kids really aren't being taught in high school so when they get to college they're having to be retaught. But OL is also so hard to project. As kids fill out differently.

Greg McEllroy made an interesting point on ESPN U radio a few weeks ago. OL play as a whole even in college is putrid right now. His reasoning is that kids really aren't being taught in high school so when they get to college they're having to be retaught. But OL is also so hard to project. As kids fill out differently.

I agree but I think it's more the rule changes. Defense got harder so the demand for premium athletes went way up. Those guys are mostly D lineman now. I've talked about it on here for years since I started noticing the increasing bust rate with corn feds coming out of the draft. That's why when I see a Bitonio get to the 2nd or an Armstead get to the 3rd I'm typically pounding the table for them.

Back
Top Bottom