Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving

Chargers still alive against the Texans, converting on a 4th and 13 down 7 points. Would be cool if Texans dropped to 1-2.

It's still early and i have to look at the rest of their schedule but so far so good.
49ers cough the ball up a few times in the RDZ the game wasn't as close as it seems.

They have:

Bengals
Ravens
Chargers
Bye
Miami

So they'll likely beat the Bengals and Miami...

2-5 after 7 games

Colts
Rams
Brown
Bengals
Browns

3-9 after 12 games.

Bottomline, looks like Steelers could easily finish in the top 10.

Last edited:
That Steelers pick is lock top 10 and I see a real shot at top 5

Had a 3 turnover edge on San Fran and still slipped it away. Rudolph entirely ineffective

Nowadays rookies come in a light it up for a game or two. Then coordinators see the film and find the weaknesses.

This dude never even got his hot streak in. Very very shoddy offense in Pittsburgh right now. No play makers

That would be the best. I would love to see the Steeler fan reaction to that lol! Steelers with 1 and us with 2 lol
If they finish with at least a top ten pick it will have been a poor trade. an unproven safety is not worth a top pick. Let alone one who is entering his second year. The Steelers ego may have cost them not only a chance at bens replacement, but also a better player based on where they go ish

Not popular with some, but I wouldn't necessarily discount trading the first pick either.

I get it. But if you do that you better not leave a gamer changer type talent on the board.

Honestly, I only want 2 things out of the draft and FA perion..ONLY two.

The best QB on the board(I'm assuming Tua) and the best possible protection via draft/FA..

That's it!

Not popular with some, but I wouldn't necessarily discount trading the first pick either.

Tua isn't the only highly rated QB in this draft. Unless they have him rated way higher than the other QB's, I hope they kick the tires to see what teams would be willing to pay for the #1 overall pick...if we end up with it.

Back
Top Bottom