Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Page 98 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving

I agree with you but are you really comfortble with Grant's injury history( 2 years in a row he hasn't been able to finish the season)? Not to mention his and Wilsons shaky hands?
I don't think this years injury was anything to worry about, but I always worry about small guys getting injured.

With Grant, I have more concerns about his regression in term of not fielding punts cleanly.

Look how good our receivers looked against Patriots. WR is not a need at the moment.
Certainly not a "crucial" need, like Oline, or edge. I would even suggest DB is a bigger need, not to mention the QB position at some point, in the first two rounds. I know we have 5 early picks, but we should use those elsewhere, IMO.

Certainly not a "crucial" need, like Oline, or edge. I would even suggest DB is a bigger need, not to mention the QB position at some point, in the first two rounds. I know we have 5 early picks, but we should use those elsewhere, IMO.

Who knows if you can count on "X" to stay healthy the entire season. His latest history suggest you better have a backup plan in place. Not to mention who knows what going to happen with his legal situation and the league. If it's one thing this coaching staff has shown it's they know what to do with guys in the secondary. Well, guys that "buy-in" to what they're trying to teach and do and don't quit on their team and cry to their momma and run off to greener pastures when more is asked of them.

I hope I never see you anywhere here espousing the career of Ryan Tannehill because if I do see that, and I'm looking right after this post, I'm going to have to call bullsh_t on anything you opine on.

Have no idea what your ranting about here. What the hell does Tannehill have anything to do with with my post?

Back
Top Bottom