Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving

That Steelers pick is lock top 10 and I see a real shot at top 5

Had a 3 turnover edge on San Fran and still slipped it away. Rudolph entirely ineffective

Nowadays rookies come in a light it up for a game or two. Then coordinators see the film and find the weaknesses.

This dude never even got his hot streak in. Very very shoddy offense in Pittsburgh right now. No play makers

When Sleezyburger went down that's precisely what the pitts fan base was saying!

They gots some problems...

Reactions: A1.
Yes, it was a good trade for us, most likely. But it is a bit of a kick in the azz that many of us have been screaming since we drafted MF that we should be playing him at Free Safety, not nickel, not boundary, not jack of all trades. And MF himself has been complaining about not being given one position to learn/master. Then, we trade him to the Steelers--not a good team--and they immediately plunk him down at Free Safety and are worried about "making sure not to overload him" and he's able to play fast and instinctively at Free Safety, and in his first game he gets an INT and forces a fumble. THAT, was quite frustrating to watch. What could have been ... but hey, we need draft picks too, so I'll focus on that part of it.

Tua isn't the only highly rated QB in this draft. Unless they have him rated way higher than the other QB's, I hope they kick the tires to see what teams would be willing to pay for the #1 overall pick...if we end up with it.

That's a terrifying though! Trading the #1 overall pick no matter what others are willing to give up.
If you trade that pick away you better be damn sure you know what you're doing.

Also, you better be getting at least THREE 1st round picks and still drafing in the top 10.

Just like @Adam First’s game day threads, we need to have a weekly “Miami’s picks” thread to discuss all of the OTHER games that are important to us.
Cuz let’s be honest, I haven’t been able to last through an entire Fins game all year.

nfl.com

Cincinnati
Bengals
030.0005483-290-1-00-2-00-0-0.0000-1-0.0000-2-03L0-3-0

Denver
Broncos
030.0004667-210-1-00-2-00-1-0.0000-1-0.0000-2-03L0-3-0

Miami
Dolphins
030.00016133-1170-2-00-1-00-1-0.0000-2-0.0000-1-03L0-3-0

New York
Jets
030.0003370-370-2-00-1-00-2-0.0000-3-0.0000-0-03L0-3-0

Pittsburgh
Steelers
030.0004985-360-1-00-2-00-0-0.0000-1-0.0000-2-03L0-3-0

Washington
Redskins
020.0004863-150-1-00-1-00-2-0.0000-2-0.0000-0-02L0-2-0

I'm confused! How are the Bengals so bad? Don't they still have the reciever Green and Dalton?

Yes, it was a good trade for us, most likely. But it is a bit of a kick in the azz that many of us have been screaming since we drafted MF that we should be playing him at Free Safety, not nickel, not boundary, not jack of all trades. And MF himself has been complaining about not being given one position to learn/master. Then, we trade him to the Steelers--not a good team--and they immediately plunk him down at Free Safety and are worried about "making sure not to overload him" and he's able to play fast and instinctively at Free Safety, and in his first game he gets an INT and forces a fumble. THAT, was quite frustrating to watch. What could have been ... but hey, we need draft picks too, so I'll focus on that part of it.

We drafted him to be multi -- and obviously Flores targeted that -- and I recall a number of interviews where
the kid himself was pro multi. Then it became NFL apparent to him he's NOT the physical presence to hold up
his end of the bargain -- and then mommy intervenes and the entitlement card + selfish instincts kick-in
demanding a trade..

Like I said earlier.

Fock HIM!

Last edited:
Just like @Adam First’s game day threads, we need to have a weekly “Miami’s picks” thread to discuss all of the OTHER games that are important to us.
Cuz let’s be honest, I haven’t been able to last through an entire Fins game all year.

Honestly, That's what makes this season fun. Not necessarily the Dolphins game but acutally tuning in to games like NO, Pitts and Hou.

Back
Top Bottom