Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving

I think we will trade down from the Steelers pick. Grab a later first this year, a day 2 pick, and a first next year.

I expect them to try to maneuver our current haul into 3-5 years of multiple day 1 picks
I thínk we trade the houston pick,
A first will always get you at least another 1
Much like the steeler trade I think thy will survey find the team with holes and trade there hoping to take the higher one next year

I am 100% in for not chasing 8 win seasons. BUT I still see the Dolphins ****ing this up. I bet the Cardinals **** up their situation too.
I don't know why but I feel like Tua is a player that we will ruin. maybe I do know why, our awful owner
Securing the first overall pick and using it on Tua is not as concerning as what? Oh yeah, actually drafting him and getting him ruined by Stephen Ross.

I’ll put the over/under at 1 hour for you to get hammered

Last edited by a moderator:
watching the Niners and I don't need a fake Internet IQ to know that this team will never succeed under Ross

watching the Niners and I don't need a fake Internet IQ to know that this team will never succeed under Ross

Yeah I don't need a fake internet IQ to realize ross is not actually on the field or coaching so i don't understand how we will never succeed under him? Maybe its the improvements he made to the stadium after the city denied him..yeaah thats it what a terrible owner.

Ross is fine in my book, He realized the franchise was going no where with keeping the current staff and he rebooted.. I'm not sure what the hell you want him to do, maybe trot out tannehill 7 more years till he retires so we can stay 8-8

Jets dealt with a rash of injuries that couldn’t be predicted, including QB. Dolphins have actually been relatively healthy and still been historically bad.

Sounds like an excuse to me. The Dolphins are ravaged by injuries seemingly every season. They certainly were last season, especially along the o-line, yet still managed 7 wins.

Sorry, not buying that excuse.

Yeah I don't need a fake internet IQ to realize ross is not actually on the field or coaching so i don't understand how we will never succeed under him? Maybe its the improvements he made to the stadium after the city denied him..yeaah thats it what a terrible owner.

Ross is fine in my book, He realized the franchise was going no where with keeping the current staff and he rebooted.. I'm not sure what the hell you want him to do, maybe trot out tannehill 7 more years till he retires so we can stay 8-8

Ross isn’t bad as an owner because he’s cheap or anything, that is clearly not the case. Ross is a bad owner because his instincts on hiring people to make the football decisions are horrendous. He has no idea what he’s doing or what he should be looking for. Our scouting has been some of the worst in football, and what does he do? Promote our scouting head to GM.

Ross isn’t bad as an owner because he’s cheap or anything, that is clearly not the case. Ross is a bad owner because his instincts on hiring people to make the football decisions are horrendous. He has no idea what he’s doing or what he should be looking for. Our scouting has been some of the worst in football, and what does he do? Promote our scouting head to GM.

Lol..Sure man! There are 32 NFL teams and from what i can tell only 4 maybe 5 are really contenders every season. What about the other teams, organizations and owners what's their excuse?
Clearly, according to you, Ross is the worst of the bunch.
I suppose you could do better if handed the keys to the Kingdom.

I love reading stuff like this because you know everyone on the board is real-life winners at their choosen profession.
The very best of the best...

Yeah so I mightve overestimated the Browns. Im not eating crow yet, since the game did not happen yet but man... i'm starting to smell it heat up in the kitchen. We will see.

I'm still assuming the same team that dismantled the Ravens will dismantle the Steelers and help us keep that pick low low low but man... that performance by Cleveland was simply horrible

Back
Top Bottom