Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Page 29 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving

Good point. They will beat us for sure, probably AZ and split w Cleveland. That’s already 5 wins + they’ll win some other ones. Crap.

Easy there! They could easily lose those games too.
Don't be fool their ceiling with everything going right is 7 games max.
Realistically i see them winning 6 games this season.

Something else to consider. Teams are going to start committing to stopping that running game and force them to throw.

Something else to consider. Teams are going to start committing to stopping that running game and force them to throw.
I haven’t seen Rudolph play yet to know if he’ll be able to handle it.

It’s overrated for sure. They have Bosa ( I think his brother in San Francisco is better) Ingram (not playing tonight James, decent corners with King and Hayward and good LBs with Perryman. It should definitely be better. But everything about the Chargers as usual is overrated.
I noticed they seemed unprepared for us and we gave them a fit by our standards. Rivers arm looks like it is slipping and the o-line has been a weak point this year

I noticed they seemed unprepared for us and we gave them a fit by our standards. Rivers arm looks like it is slipping and the o-line has been a weak point this year
Their o-line looks like our o-line.

After watching this absolute garbage tonight and dealing with the snakebitten Dolphins team for over 3 decades. I think I am done with the NFL for 2019. Nothing worth watching anymore. The Dolphins are a complete clown show while the teams they need to lose, just keep beating all odds while winning. I am just going to assume the Steelers pick ends up being around 15, Texans pick around 25 and Saints 2nd round pick around 30. No point wasting anymore time watching any of this garbage.

Chris Grier better kill it during free agency and the 2020 draft. Since the 2019 season has been a complete joke.

One more thing I don't want to hear anymore BS about how great Philip Rivers is or how talented the Chargers are. They suck.

After watching this absolute garbage tonight and dealing with the snakebitten Dolphins team for over 3 decades. I think I am done with the NFL for 2019. Nothing worth watching anymore. The Dolphins are a complete clown show while the teams they need to lose, just keep beating all odds while winning. I am just going to assume the Steelers pick ends up being around 15, Texans pick around 25 and Saints 2nd round pick around 30. No point wasting anymore time watching any of this garbage.

Chris Grier better kill it during free agency and the 2020 draft. Since the 2019 season has been a complete joke.

One more thing I don't want to hear anymore BS about how great Philip Rivers is or how talented the Chargers are. They suck.
See you next year!

I think Pitt defense is going to win them or keep them in tons of games. Their secondary always blew but Fitzpatrick has stabilized it a lot. I know everyone will say that can’t be true and we fleeces them and he sucks. But he is helping their secondary avoid major errors. At least that’s the the players and media around here in the burg are saying.

I had a feeling Pittsburgh would win. The Chargers don't look the same without Derwin James. The defense has slipped without him. Offensively they are just not clicking. As for Minkah, word here in Jersey is, he's much happier in Pittsburgh.

Back
Top Bottom